Chapter 31-32

Chapter 31: Drinking Tea

Commissar Liu was disgusted by this woman and speechless: "You--"

How can his little daughter-in-law say goodbye to the man? Xiao Qin's husband?? The young officer surnamed Lu?? Did she praise the men of other families?

"What's wrong with other men?"

Li Qinghua: "You don't always talk about other people's women."

At this moment, Commissar Liu finally knew what it means to raise a stone and hit himself in the foot.

"I used to be wrong, and I won't mention other women in the future, and you are not allowed to mention other men."

"Bah, I didn't agree." Li Qinghua thought that she was not stupid. "How many years have you mentioned it? How many times have I said it?" I haven't said enough yet. If you don't listen, you won't listen. If you have the ability, let's get divorced quickly, so that I can remarry early!"

"Anyway, I'm still young. I can marry him again and give birth to a fat boy and hug another daughter."

The string in Commissar Liu's mind was broken.

After knowing that the quilt she used to cover the ice cubes was Li Qinghua's wedding quilt, Qin Rou was naturally embarrassed to use it again. She quickly sent the quilt back. She went to the village to find the villagers to collect some broken quilts and cover them back.

"It's okay. It's covered. If you don't want it, I'll take it back to bask in the sun."

Li Qinghua was particularly generous. After she quarreled with her husband, she talked about it. It turned out that her husband didn't like Huang Xinying, but liked her. It turned out that she misunderstood.

Nowadays, it is not her who is afraid of divorce, but Liu Kai.

"Come on, Xiao Qin, you can try the fried oil cake made by Lao Liu."

"It's still hot."

Qin Rou quickly refused: "What's the best? I just used your quilt and ate your food."

"What's there? My man said you had to try it."

"Okay, I'll take some children to try it later."

"He also wants to ask, after you taste it, do you think the steamed buns made by your Xiaolu are delicious or his oil cakes?"

Qin Rou: "..."

It must be my man's big steamed buns!

"He is willing to release oil. It's really a waste."

Qin Rou asked curiously, "What's wrong with you and your old Liu?" Resolve the misunderstanding?"

Seeing Li Qinghua's appearance, Qin Rou guessed that the "big melon" Li Qinghua said before was probably a fake melon.

"Yes, he said he only liked me."

Qin Rou: "...You used to misunderstand who he liked?"

"Just the one next door to your house." Li Qinghua whispered to Qin Rou something in the past.

After listening to this, Qin Rou only felt speechless for a while.

When I was a child, I only heard of "other people's children". It turned out that there were "other people's wives" in this family courtyard.

The family community is also like this.

It's really everywhere.

However, Li Qinghua's thought was advanced and couldn't roll up, so he simply sacked it.