Chapter 107-108

Chapter 107: Change of Name

A group of old friends drank, ate and fought. They finished a meal in a good manner. When they went back, Zhouzhou and dumplings were sleepy and were carried home by their own father Lu Yan one by one.

The holiday days slipped away quickly, and Lu Yan and his wife returned with three children.

"Say goodbye to grandparents."

On the way back, the train ship still changed seats. It was almost late September. It was a little cold in the morning and evening. On the way back, there was an accident. The dumplings caught a cold on the boat and began to have a fever when they returned to the island.

"Mom...worm."

They haven't come back for a month. Even if Huahua's mother helped take care of the yard, she still suffered a big typhoon a few days ago. The vine shelf was blown down a lot, and now it is crookedly helped up.

Qin Rou sighed, and she didn't care about anything else. What matters was to take care of the dumplings. From time to time, she asked Lu Yan to pay attention to her brother Zhouzhou's situation, for fear that the two children would infect each other.

"Don't let dumplings pass on the cold to Zhouzhou."

Children have the highest immunity resistance and are most afraid of infecting each other.

Fortunately, my brother had a fever, and my brother was not sick.

The dumplings blushed. Qin Rou took him to the base hospital, and the doctor gave a fever-retic needle. When the doctor gave the injection, Qin Rou held the child in his arms and prevented him from seeing the needle.

But this little guy was very alert in the face of danger. He only felt his buttocks cold and struggled desperately, "Don't need a needle... Wow..."

I was pressed and spanked.

"Mom is bad--"

The little guy cried bitterly.

"Good boy, don't cry..." Qin Rou gently coaxed him for a long time. The dumplings hummed off the golden beans, and finally fell asleep in her mother's arms.

After tossing for two or three days, the dumplings subsided, the little fat face seemed to have lost a circle, and Qin Rou also lost a circle.

"Brother, good boy." Zhouzhou came to his brother, patted him on the back, and coaxed him softly. His brother's tone was particularly gentle. At this moment, the dumplings still had a cough and runny nose. Qin Rou didn't want Zhouzhou to get too close to his brother.

But these two little guys who usually make noise are now deeply brotherly and sticky and unwilling to leave each other.

Dumplings have a fever and uncomfortable. Brother Zhouzhou also felt that he was not feeling well, but there were no symptoms of fever. The two brothers faintly felt a little in touch with each other. Qin Rou asked Ye Mingxiu, who was also twins. Ye Mingxiu said to her, "There will be a little between twins. When one person is in pain, the other will feel depressed. I don't know if it's an accidental coincidence. I can't say it clearly..."

"Will you have it between you and your sister?"

"I don't have it between my sister and my sister, but I heard that other sisters have met twin sisters when I was in school before."

"The probability of meeting twins is quite high." Qin Rou remembered that when she was a child, there was a pair of twin sisters in the surrounding neighborhoods, and there was another pair of twin sisters in the class when she was in primary school... But strangely, many of the identical twin sisters she met, and the identical twin brothers rarely saw them with her own eyes. She looked through her memory and couldn't turn through her. Come out.