Chapter 55-56

Chapter 55: Mother-in-law and Daughter-in-law

Xiao Lu next door was not dazzled by himself, but Lao Zheng Guo Liu was stimulated by Zhang Tuan's yard.

Commissar Liu felt that his yard could not be so depressed, and he also planned to pick it up.

Li Qinghua then said, "You should learn from Zhang Tuan."

"Look how well Zhang Tuan has made the yard now."

Commissar Liu: "..."

For a moment, Commissar Liu, who had a sharp mouth, didn't know how to reply.

He is not as good as Xiao Lu now, and he is not as good as Zhang Tuan...????

What kind of world is this?

Seven months after Qin Rou's belly, the couple's nightlife was gone. At this time, her mother-in-law Jiang Ping moved to live with her and slept next door to look after her at night. Only when Lu Yan came home, her mother-in-law Jiang Ping went back to accompany Lao Lu.

Comrade Lu didn't come to live together, because he had to stay in another yard to take care of the flowers and plants.

Jiang Ping accompanied her to and from work. Sometimes she could take a ride, and sometimes her mother-in-law and daughter-in-law walked slowly home. Qin Rou walked and rested, and Jiang Ping would also accompany her patiently.

Everyone in the unit knows her mother-in-law Jiang Ping.

It is difficult for the two of them, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, not to attract attention. Qin Rou is a beautiful pregnant woman. The mother-in-law beside her is half a height higher than her. Jiang Ping is particularly energetic and is even more heroic when she wears an old military uniform.

When the two were together, they were very eye-catching.

Of course, it is mainly that it is also my mother-in-law to accompany my daughter-in-law to and from work. People next to her have never seen it.

Qin Rou, the announcer in the unit, married a naval officer, which really aroused their envy. The officer's salary is high and can support his family, not to mention the one in Qin Rou's family is very handsome.

However, most things have disadvantages. As a family member, Qin Rou's husband has less time to go home and can't take care of the family. Sometimes he goes to sea for a long time before coming home, which is not enviable.

When Qin Rou was pregnant, Tian Yemei, another colleague in the same company, was also pregnant. The two were placed in logistics together. Compared with Qin Rou's husband, her husband was very considerate. As long as she had time, he would come to the unit to pick her up and deliver her food.

Tian Yemei often praises her husband for how kind she is to her in the unit, which makes others envious.

Of course, if you say too much, it will be annoying. No one wants to know about your one-third of an acre of land.

Zeng Xueqing doesn't like to listen to this.

Qin Rou, whose husband doesn't appear much in the unit, rarely says how her husband is doing to her at home, but everyone with eyes can see that Qin Rou is very happy. Whether a person is in good condition, he can directly react to her face.

Zeng Xueqing doubted Tian Yemei's words, but he particularly envied Qin Rou's days.

When Tiantian Yemei began to talk to them about his own things again, Zeng Xueqing couldn't help saying, "A person's life or not is all reflected on his face. You live so comfortable at home. Why don't you look as good as Xiao Qin?"