Chapter 7-8

Chapter 7: Consent

Qin Rou returned to the compound of the art troupe. When Zhou Meilan, Luo Beibei and others saw her coming back with red and swollen eyes, and immediately laughed in their hearts.

Qin Rou obviously cried, and he didn't know how fierce the army officer was. He scolded and cried all the little peppers.

Where is Qin Rou? Did she have any fight with the army?

Robbe and others are itchy, and I really can't wait to see these scenes with their own eyes.

Qin Rou didn't talk to them about Lu Yan, so he went straight to see Director Sun. As soon as Director Sun saw her eyes, he was sad and really went through the stage.

But she still has to ask, "How's it going?"

Hearing this, Qin Rou lowered his head and nodded shamely: "Army officer, he is fine."

She deliberately said such an vague word.

Even if you want to refuse, it should not be her side who refuses, as long as Lu Yan refuses unilaterally.

He refused her, and she didn't pester her.

Director Sun nodded. She was clear about the ending, and she didn't ask more questions and let Qin Rou go.

When he called over there to ask, Director Sun replied truthfully that Qin Rou felt that Comrade Lu Yan was very good, and he didn't say anything else and hung up the phone.

Qin Rou took a shower and slept comfortably at night. Originally, she thought the matter was over, but on the afternoon of the third day, Director Sun called her over.

"Director, what's wrong?"

When Director Sun saw her today, he immediately showed a ghostly expression.

"Are you agreeing?"

Qin Rou was stunned for a moment, "Ah?" What do you agree to?

"I know you agree. Comrade Lu Yan submitted a marriage application report after he went back, but there are still some processes to go, and some things I want to make it clear to you."

Director Sun herself is a little confused now. She doesn't know what happened after Qin Rou and Lu Yan went out to watch a movie, but their marriage application reports have been submitted.

This... this, this... are they really?

If I had known that she had asked carefully that day, I have started to go through the procedure now.

"Ah?!"

Marriage application report?!! Whose application report with?!

Qin Rou was hit by this word.

She and Lu Yan?

This silent guy went back and submitted his marriage application report?!!!

"Come on, look, this is some information of Comrade Lu Yan. He asked me to send it to you. He is about to be transferred to Qiongzhou Island as the Chief of Staff. As you know before, these are some of his origin materials."

"After I sign and approve it, I will discharge from the army for you in the future. You should think about this matter clearly, but don't worry. Don't be afraid of the suffering of Qiongzhou Island. You will definitely do a good job in the resettlement of the army."

"Qionongzhou Island is also under way to open up a wasteland. The early conditions must be bitter. After you go there, you can also connect with the regional literary and artistic organizations there, or arrange teachers and nurses for you..."