Chapter 15-16

Chapter 15: Arrival

When Qin Rou "buyed and bought", he did not forget to give Lu Yan pocket money and asked him to lead his two children to choose something he needed.

After these days, Lu Yan's army officer has learned to take care of the baby painlessly.

Qin Rou was soft-hearted in the face of the child, and it was easy to suffer in the face of a fat and slippery head like Xia Mingxi. After she handed over the child completely to Lu Yan, Lu Yan perfectly showed what a cold-hearted, cold-hearted and ruthless uncle was.

Especially in private, Lu Yan criticized Xiao Pang Dun to speak. After the child cried, he did not coax him. Instead, he looked at Xiao Pang Dun with a gloomy eyes like the little Chen Jingyi child.

Xiao Pang Dun: "..."

It's boring to cry like this!!

He wants his aunt!!!!

"Auntie!!"

Every time he saw Qin Rou, Xiao Pangdun was like seeing the great savior. His little mouth complained to Qin Rou, saying what's wrong with his uncle.

Qin Rou nodded to listen to his complaint, smiled and gave him a spring breeze-like appeasement, and accompanied him to condemn the demon Lu Yan.

In addition, there was no other move, and he did not even criticize Lu Yan in person.

Qin Rou just gave him a hug.

"Listen to your uncle."

Qin Rou deeply knows what singing a white face and singing a red face is. Since Lu Yan can calm Xiong Wa, she should not help the child challenge Lu Yan's authority. Otherwise, this guy will support him with himself. In the future, he will challenge Lu Yan with fearlessness, leading to becoming more and more bears.

When mothers discipline their children, all have grandmothers to help them make them more unscrupulous, which is not only difficult to educate, but also deepens the contradictions between adults.

When an Adult raises a baby, he should stand on the united front.

Xia Mingxi was so frustrated that he could only honestly follow Lu Yan. He couldn't afford to skin. His grandmother and grandfather were not here. His aunt was "simplicity" and "soft-beautiful" and did not dare to resist his uncle's lewd power.

Chen Jingyi was cleverly held in his arms by his sister-in-law.

When he first left Bincheng, Chen Jingyi was more sticky to Qin Rou. Maybe he had a lack of his father's sense of existence since he was a child. He was more taken by his mother Qin Mian. Suddenly, he was suddenly held in his arms by a tall man like Lu Yan, but he unexpectedly satisfied a lot of his desires for his father.

He likes Lu Yan's warm and down-to-earth feeling like sunshine.

Lu Yan dragged on two, and the picture of the three people together was particularly harmonious. Qin Rou's surface was not obvious, but he nodded with satisfaction behind his back.

Sure enough, it's better to have a few more male and kindergarten teachers in the kindergarten.

Do preschool teachers like to take care of children?

Ah bah!

Compared with taking care of children, Qin Rouxin thought that I would prefer to see others take care of children.

In addition to being a kindergarten teacher, she also has the talent to cultivate a kindergarten teacher.

-- Secretly encouraging Lu Yan to be a little father.