Chapter 137-138

Chapter 137: Primary School

What's wrong with the world?

Time is not only a pig-killing knife, but also a beauty filter. Somehow, it glorifies those things of those people in the past.

Even Lu Yan, a cheater, can be mixed into the "love saint" in the eyes of others.

Qin Rou: "..."

Lu Yan and Lu Ge's blind date performance in those years. He and Gu Cheng are two bad people. Who is more noble than who?

They are all zero players!

"Lu Yan..." Qin Rou sighed quietly, "If Gu Cheng and Chu Ge become, Mr. Gu may have to really call me."

Lu Yan stretched out his hand: "A coincidence, my daughter-in-law, Mr. Gu called me today."

"Let me definitely promote this marriage."

Qin Rou: "..."

"I became a color TV for you, the matchmaker!"

Qin Rou covered her forehead: "It's not necessary."

"Mr. Gu was very happy. He said that he was ready. The son had to be single all his life. He learned that he had talked to date now, but he was very happy and called my father several times."

Lu Yan didn't expect why he could always spread such a thing.

"Awesome or Brother Lu, you are awesome, great saint."

A reckless comparison.

Maybe Brother Lu of their family is a little metaphysical. Qin Rou looked at Lu Yan up and down. Now she also muttered a little, "Do you think our two sons have to rely on their father to find a partner in the future?"

Lu Yan: "Is it true that your brother Lu is a matchmaker?"

"How is this possible?"

Brother Lu doesn't believe himself.

Qin Rou: "..."

Don't set up the flag so early!

In autumn and winter, Qin Rou's Xunrou Pearl Factory shipped a large number of pearls, which could have 1,100 catties of pearls this time, a small number of which are the best-grade pearls. Two-thirds of these high-quality pearls are used for export.

At present, pearls are not very popular in China. Many places abroad are chasing pearls, especially the queens and actresses of some countries like to wear pearl jewelry.

Last time, Boss Gohler brought several foreign friends to buy a batch of goods, because the last time he cooperated happily, and there was no problem this time. The quality of the top pearls provided by Xunrou Pearl Factory was excellent, and the angry bosses couldn't find mistakes.

"This pearl is good!"

"It seems that the pearls of your pearl factory are better!"

...

Although there are also many pearl farms next to it, they have only opened for a year. In the first year, there are not many pearls that can be produced. In addition, the deep-sea wild mother-of-pearl shellfish are much less carved up by a group of pearl factories. In addition to the soft pearl factory, there are also research on materials and technical research in the state-owned pearl mills. With strong support, the output of the state-owned pearl factory this year is not bad. With Qin Rou, it made a profit from export, which made local government personnel here laugh.

Qin Rou exported 90,000 US dollars for pearls this year. Excluding taxes and costs, she also made a lot of money. The small shell carving craft factory she made next to her also took the opportunity to sell a large number of handicrafts.