Chapter 69-70

Chapter 69: Immortal Days

Before Qin Rou came home, she knew that Lu Yan's third sister and fourth brother were coming recently. When she saw the third sister Lu in the yard, she knew that the two sisters and brothers had come. Speaking of which, she had met the third sister of the Lu family, and had never seen Lu Yan's fourth brother, that is, Lu Yan was unlucky when he was a child and often drew his brother who was a traitor. .

"My brother and sister are back."

"The third sister."

When he saw Lu Xiao, Lu Yan's fourth brother, Qin Rou said that the accident was not surprising. He and Lu Yan were brothers, and the two brothers were still somewhat similar, but Lu Xiao's face was tougher and stronger, with a slightly fierce look, which was different from Lu Yan's handsome beauty.

To Qin Rou's surprise, Brother actually held a particularly soft and cute little squirrel in his arms. This little brown squirrel was pulled in Lu Xiao's arms, and his claws stretched forward. He tried to reach Lu Xiao's other arm. Later, he simply jumped up without effort. He jumped on Lu Xiao's shoulder.

The little tail is shaken and shaken in the back.

Very plush.

Qin Rou: "!!" Wow!!

So cute.

Lu Yan's own brother actually raised squirrels.

Qin Rou only met a little squirrel who came to her house to steal coconuts, and she had never met such a soft, cute and close-friendly little squirrel.

Forget it if the little squirrel came to steal coconuts, and the little squirrel was super fierce!

This is such a relative. It has to be raised by hand, right?

"This...so obedient, raised from childhood to adulthood?"

Lu Xiao: "..."

Third Sister Lu said, "I just caught it today. I was played by Lao Si for a long time. I didn't leave on him."

Qin Rou: "..."

Qin Rou thought that I also wanted to play the little squirrel, but I couldn't.

"Just arrived at your yard, it stole a few of your persimmons."

"It's okay."

"Can you let me touch it?"

Qin Rou asked in a voice that she really wanted to poke the little cute thing. Who can refuse the temptation of cute pets?

But this little squirrel is really super flexible. Jumping up and down is not touching outsiders. It is estimated that Lu Xiao is his own home. Originally, the little squirrel lived in a tree. Lu Xiao happens to be a tree for him, and the bend of his arms is its nest.

After all, it was a little squirrel on others. Qin Rou couldn't force her hair and could only give up.

When the child grows up, she also wants to raise a little squirrel.

When Lu Xiao saw his little brother-in-law, he was really surprised. He didn't expect Lu Yan to marry such a beautiful daughter-in-law. Her voice was quite gentle and pleasant. Of course, he didn't know if it was obvious gentleness.

It is said that ha...

He has also heard a lot of experience. It is said that this kind of daughter-in-law who behaves gentlely in front of outsiders may not have a good temper in private. Lao Zhang he knows, his daughter-in-law can pull her ears and close the door to teach her husband a lesson.