Chapter 87-88

Chapter 87: Fate

When Zhang Chengbei saw a Comrade Lu next door taking out the violin and going out, he knew that he had to close the door and window carefully.

But his wife, Huang Xinying, reopened the doors and windows, and the childish voice floated into the room.

Commander Zhang: "..." Suffocated.

He nunured with his chin: "What? If you also want to listen to music, why don't you come and listen to me pull erhu?"

Teacher Huang looked at him faintly and said, "Don't delay playing the violin next door. Look how good it is. How pleasing it is to the eyes. Captain Lu next door sings with his sons."

Zhang Chengbei: "..."

For a moment, he didn't know if his wife was talking nonsense.

Only the pleasingness in this sentence is true.

He felt that a teacher Huang was dizzy.

Zhang Chengbei sighed, "Listen, it's all like this..."

"How old is he? It's good to sing like this. You should look at every child from a development perspective and believe that they will have the strength to grow and make progress. Mr. Huang thinks that the two children sing well and can't be defined casually.

"Have you heard of the words "Daqi Wancheng?"

Zhang Chengbei snorted blindly, "I have only heard of watching the big at the age of three, watching the old at the age of seven, and watching the old at the age of twelve..."

"Have you ever learned to hurt Zhong Yong? It's been an hour, and it must be not good."

Commander Zhang said firmly, "I think our son is more powerful. He learned to speak quite early and opened his mouth earlier than the next door."

Commander Zhang has been asking about this for a long time, or their moppier is stronger.

Mr. Huang raised his eyelids and said, "The Li Qinghua family's jump is smarter. Listen to that the sharp mouth is sharp. How old is this?"

Commander Zhang: "..."

"I can't compete with you women."

"Well, don't make a conclusion. Maybe there will be a singer next door."

Mr. Huang thinks that the little tea essence next door is very good. Maybe he can teach his son what he will look like in the future. They'd better not laugh too early.

Be careful.

Unfortunately, what Mr. Huang didn't know was that after knowing that her old Lu was going to take two little Lu to sing, Xiaochajing had sneaked out of the house alone, so she didn't want to stay at home to listen to such a tragic voice.

In Comrade Lu's eyes at the traitor, Qin Rou found an excuse to sneak out of the door. She hummed a little song, first stepped on the beach, picked up a few beautiful shells, and then bought pork trotter meat, and planned to go home to get a casserole stewed pork feet.

Tonight, she is going to get a table of casserole and let her casserole dominate the Lu family's table.

In the past three years, Comrade Qin Rou has collected a lot of small stoves and casseroles, and there are more small casseroles at home than rolling pins.

Casserole porridge, casserole, casserole rice is really her best.

As soon as she came home with the pig's hoof, she found that there were guests at home. She looked carefully and found that it happened to be Comrade Zhao Jianghong.