Chapter 143-144

Chapter 143: Principal

Qin Rou really didn't expect Sun Jin and others to negotiate the establishment of a chamber of commerce, and planned to elect her as the president of the chamber of commerce.

Even if you really want to form a chamber of commerce, it will be waiting until the Spring Festival of the first lunar month.

"Director Qin, don't refuse. Who will the president of this chamber of commerce give up!"

"Our Chamber of Commerce is different from other chambers of commerce. We are the South Island Pearl Chamber of Commerce, so we have to choose a capable and beautiful one to represent our Pearl Chamber of Commerce."

"No one else is competent except you!"

...

Sun Jin talked to Qin Rou for a while, and several other leaders came, including Zhang Crabsheng, the owner of Xiarou Pearl Farm. Zhang Crabsheng, a boss from Hong Kong Island. He had a big belly and had a thick face. He always spoke with a smile. His tone was very kind. On the surface, he looked like simple and stupid. A silly and kind person, in fact, it's definitely not easy to do business.

Everyone in his factory said that he had a good temper, never put on airs, and joked with others. His name was Zhang Crab Sheng, but he opened a shrimp soft pearl farm. Every time he saw the name, he would ask him, "Why don't you call it Crab Rou Pearl Factory, but Xia Rou Pearl Factory?"

Zhang Crabsheng can only smile and said, "Because I like shrimp, I don't like crabs, and there are many shells."

Some of them called him Boss Zhang and others called him Boss Crab. He didn't care. He was called Boss Crab, and he was also happy.

"Crab, walk around. Who doesn't want to?"

Zhang Crabsheng smiled as soon as he saw Qin Rou: "Boss Qin, you have been admired by me for a long time, and women don't give way to beards..."

Qin Rou talked to him a few words. Zhang Crabsheng is very talkative. Like those bosses who are very good at doing business, he is kind to everyone. If you want to make a big business, you need to make money with harmony.

"Boss Zhang, I think you are also suitable to be the president of this Chamber of Commerce." After the shrimp soft pearl farm acquired Guirou pearl farm, their farm was larger than Xunrou farm.

"No, no, no, I'm not smart enough to be the president of the Chamber of Commerce. I still want Boss Qin, like me, just follow the smart man and have a sip of soup."

Qin Rou smiled and didn't believe that this man was really a fool.

It's not interesting to fight with such people, but at least there is no problem to know that they are angry and make money.

It's just... He, a crab owner who runs a shrimp soft pearl farm, said that he wanted to drink soup, which gave Qin Rou to Bengbu.

Qin Rou joked with him, "Bos Zhang, you like shrimp. Why don't you open a shrimp factory?"

What's the name of shrimp soft pearl factory? It doesn't sound beautiful. It's better to get a shrimp soft shrimp factory... This doesn't seem to sound delicious.

"Oh! Boss Xiaoqin, you are really capable and thoughtful. Why didn't I expect it? Then I'll open a shrimp factory!"

"It's really necessary to follow your smart people to have a mouthful of soup. I can't figure it out myself."

Qin Rou: "..."

You are really joking!

Qin Rou thought that the crab boss was just talking and laughing to her. At this time, she didn't know it. It was because she had too many words that she produced the well-known shrimp slices behind her.