Chapter 29-30

Chapter 29: Leeks

Lu Yan didn't take it seriously at all. "If you want to seed, you can seed."

"I also helped her roll over the ground."

Lu Zongyi: "... Why don't you help me climb over the ground at home?"

"Are you my daughter-in-law?"

Lu Zongyi: "I'm your old man."

"If you don't listen to the old man, you will suffer in front of you." Anyway, their daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law of the Lu family are the same.

"I will suffer from you in the future." Lu Zongyi hung up the phone. He had the most different feelings for the youngest son. He thought he was the most like himself. Of course, why did he think so? It was definitely not because the youngest son was born the most handsome.

Broken boy, fortunately, your father left you the ability.

The steamed buns made by his youngest son are so delicious that he misses them a little.

Qin Rou has been depressed for two days before, but she has not done anything. She is preparing for the radio, practicing tongue twisters every day, and spent a lot of effort to promote seeds. Qin Rou plans to grow lettuce, leeks, cilantro, green onions, ginger and garlic on the terrace.

Other tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, loofah, snow beans, radishes and other species are found in the vegetable fields in the yard.

Growing vegetables is not an easy thing. When Qin Rou bought seeds, he paid attention to choosing good seeds suitable for the climate here. He specially ran to the seed station several times, asked about the temperature and lighting requirements, etc., and made a record one by one.

There are many kinds of agricultural planting and scientific research experimental parks on Qiongzhou Island, because the climate here is special. Other places can only be planted once a year, and there can be planted for two seasons and three seasons, so there are many breeding experimental departments here.

There should also be agricultural schools. Agricultural schools are the most suitable in this place. There are many species here.

As a child of a flower grower, Qin Rou has always been curious about planting, and she is also curious about agricultural schools. Generally, the hot search in agricultural universities is nothing more than a tragic event that the "graduation thesis" was eaten.

However, she has also heard that Agricultural University has some benefits. Let's talk about fruit. You can buy strange fruits grown by brothers and sisters themselves at the school gate, which is very cheap.

"Did you try to plant cocoa trees? Are there any cocoa trees in Baoning Breeding Station? What kind of tree is that? Is it a tree that makes chocolate? When Qin Rou chatted with people at the seed station, she accidentally heard the staff here talking about the cocoa tree and couldn't help curiosity.

"Yes, do you know chocolate?"

"I have eaten happy chocolate from Shanghai."

Qin Rou remembered the place. If there is a chance in the future, can she get some cocoa trees to plant them?

Of course, I'd better grow her dishes first.

Qin Rou attaches the most importance to her lettuce cultivation. She wants to eat lettuce with oyster sauce, garlic lettuce, wants to eat lettuce, wants to eat lettuce, wants to eat lettuce... Lettuce is difficult to grow here. The temperature on Qiongzhou Island is high, and the seedling rate of lettuce seeds is low at high temperatures, so it should be stimulated at low temperature first.