Chapter 154: Artistic Breath

"The Story of the Travel Agency" began to be filmed. The heroine is tentatively Xiao Yu. The finalists of other beauty pageants can choose whether to participate in the shooting of TV series. If they don't participate, they will not force them.

After all, it's a sitcom, and it doesn't force many big beauties to go in. Even if you don't reach the finals, characters with a suitable image can participate.

The people of the TV station have formed a simple shooting team, determined the main characters in the previous episodes, and signed Xiao Yu and four or five other contestants.

Among the top three of Miss Tourism, the champion Xie Ziyi and the runner-up Chen Qianxi did not participate in the performance. Chen Qianqian originally wanted to agree, but Xie Ziyi told her, "We are the first and second in the beauty pageant, but we can't be like others."

"The people on the TV station will definitely ask us to be on camera."

Xie Ziyi felt that the people on the TV station would regret it. Even if she didn't let her make TV series, she had a trick and didn't like the money to make TV series at all.

"I won the championship. The owner of a factory said he would ask me to make an advertisement. Chen Qianxi, do you know how much it costs to buy an advertisement? He said he could give this number, and this is the fast-money business.

"How long will it take to shoot an advertisement? Can he give so much money? He only paid dozens of yuan per episode when he made a TV series. What about he called Hanako?

Because she has seen the cost of advertising, Xie Ziyi wants to get so much money by shooting advertisements for a few minutes. Why are you so tired of making TV series?

"We are the champion and runner-up. Someone will definitely ask us to make advertisements. If the TV station doesn't ask us to make TV series, we can only make advertisements."

...

Xie Ziyi waited for the owner of the shrimp factory who needed to make advertisements to come to her to shoot advertisements. After waiting for days, there was no movement, so she had to take the initiative to contact the shrimp factory.

"Didn't you say you were going to buy an advertisement for me before?"

The Xia Rou shrimp factory replied, "Are you Xie Ziyi?" Didn't you participate in the TV series? Our advertising crab boss has decided to let the leading actress of the TV series shoot it.

"We thought you were a leading actress, but now you don't participate in the role, so we have to find someone else..."

"The people who participated in the TV series are right to appear in our ads."

The boss of their shrimp factory also did not do money-making business. The beauty pageant ended, and the popularity gradually subsided, and the TV series being prepared was a good opportunity and means to advertise.

The beauty pageant is only broadcast on one or two stations in their Guangdong Province, and future TV series can be sold to other TV stations across the country. At that time, more people will watch TV series. Only by letting TV series protagonists shoot advertisements can they greatly improve the popularity of their products.

Xie Ziyi was stunned?!!

I'm looking for a female star of the TV series to shoot this advertisement??!!

If she doesn't become a female star, she won't ask her to make advertisements?!!

"I can also shoot advertisements! I'm the champion of the beauty pageant!"