Chapter 109-110

Chapter 109: Pearl

In 1976, on the third day of the lunar calendar, Qin Rou took two cubs to his sister's house in Dajiao Village.

On February 2, the dragon looked up, and March 3 Xuan Yuansheng. This is a major day. Maybe others are not sensitive enough to this day, but on March 3 every year, the next province of Guangdong Province can usually have a long vacation of three to seven days, which is enough to show how important this day is.

As for why there are so many days, it is because the March 3 holiday is often combined with the Tomb-sweeping Day holiday. If the enterprise school is more conscientious, the March 3 holiday plus the sunny holiday and no overtime on weekends, you can make up a seven-day happy long vacation.

When watching the people in the next provincial show off, Qin Rou was also very envious.

Of course, there is no holiday on March 3rd, but there will be accustomed celebrations in the village, singing, drinking rice wine, and dancing bamboo pole dance... There are many Li people in the village. The aunt Fu who sent Qinrou passion fruit seedlings before was the Li people, and many of the Li people were surnamed Fu.

Qin Rou met a classmate from Qiongzhou Island before, and her surname is also Fu. Every time she introduces herself, she is very interesting. What's your surname? My surname is Fu (surname Fu).

It is not just the Li people who celebrate March 3rd. In Qin Rou's impression, the Zhuang, Yao, Miao, or most ethnic minorities in Southwest China will celebrate March 3. This is a relatively traditional and important festival.

As mountain girls, Qin Rou and Qin Mian sisters used to listen to the folk songs on March 3, so March 3 can also be called the Folk Song Festival.

"Auntie!!"

Zhouzhou and dumplings ran into their aunt's house and immediately shouted happily.

Qin Mian, who was busy with his work, looked up and smiled at Qin Rou, "Mei, have you brought the child here?"

"Come on, come on, I've cooked mustard eggs here. Hurry up with the child."

"I also picked fresh Artemisia as soon as possible and made Artemisia Baba. You and your two children should eat some."

Qin Rou came here today to eat. She doesn't like mustard and boiled eggs very much, but she likes to eat Ai Haoba. She picks Ai Hao before and after Tomb-sweeping Day, boils it and crushes it, adds glutinous rice flour and kneads into a ball, wrapped in chopped peanuts, sesame and sugar, and makes it into glutinous rice cake. The final soul is to put it. Steam on the grapefruit leaves, and the glutinous rice cake steamed from the grapefruit leaves is very fragrant.

"It's just out of the pot. Be careful to burn it."

Qin Rou ate eggs with the child and held a cyan glutinous rice cake, because there were grapefruit leaves underneath. He pulled both sides of the grapefruit leaf and could blow it out loudly.

"Take boats and dumplings slowly."

"Mom, it smells so good."

"Does good? The fragrance of grapefruit leaves.

Qin Rou lowered her head and sniffed it with her nose. She lowered her head and blew it and took a bite on the glutinous rice cake in her hand. The cyan glutinous rice peel was soft and sticky, with a little bitterness. After biting the skin, the sugar filling inside was exposed. The sugar juice was wrapped in sesame seeds and peanuts crispy, sweet and fragrant.

When eating this kind of glutinous rice cake, you must eat the skin with the filling. Soft and sticky bitter and juicy sugar, as well as crispy peanut sesame, the three are mixed together, sweet but not greasy, sweet in bitterness, and the grapefruit leaves are fragrant and delicious.