Chapter 47-48

Chapter 47: Xiao Ming

At the end of the year, although there is no atmosphere of the twelfth lunar month, it is indeed necessary to completely enter the new year, 1942.

The family home has become lively. There are many more people who come to visit relatives, and many people have left. They take a vacation and go back to their hometown for the Spring Festival. It is easy to see many faceless people.

Huahua's mother and Political Commissar Liu took their child Liu Yue back to their hometown. Huahua's mother never intended to go back to her hometown before, but she changed her mind this year, and she had to go back! You have to go back!

Because she has become a "female driver" and was admitted to the "female driver" with her ability, which can almost be said to be a step to the sky. She is still driving a tractor in the village, and she can drive a four-wheeled car.

Huahua's mother is not a person who can hold back.

--Richness does not return to his hometown, just like brocade at night.

I have to go back to my hometown and tell my hometown that she, Li Qinghua, is no longer illiterate Li Qinghua. She can not only read, but also pass the female driver. If she has a job, she can support herself.

"Xiao Qin, I can't bear to part with you." Huahua's mother pulled Qin Rou and said a lot of words before she left, but she didn't make Political Commissar Liu next to death.

Commissar Liu is really sour.

Now his little daughter-in-law said, "How about Xiao Qin", "How powerful Xiao Qin", "How about Xiao Qin's Xiao Lu"...

The first supplies that Huahua's mother saved money and bought with her own salary are not something else, but the radio.

It is specially used to listen to Xiao Qin's voice.

For this matter, Commissar Liu also specially asked Chief of Staff Lu for reference and discussion. I hope Chief of Staff Lu can find a way, "Let your wife praise me more."

Chief of Staff: "...My daughter-in-law doesn't praise me for praising you?" What kind of beauty do you think?

"Let your daughter-in-law praise me in front of my daughter-in-law."

Political Commissar Liu said humblely, "My little daughter-in-law has praised you enough in front of me, Comrade Xiaolu, you have to come back."

"Man, you earned face yourself." Chief of Staff Lu patted Commissar Liu on the shoulder and said, "At'm in line with you, Zhang Tuan."

Commissar Liu: "..."

Zhang Tuan's yard is really terrible, but I have to say that everyone in the family courtyard thinks that Zhang Tuan is sincere.

He really wants to make a beautiful yard for his daughter-in-law, but... the ending is not satisfactory, but he at least works hard.

Even very hard!

Political Commissar Liu was very sour: "You just need to wash clothes and steamed buns, but we have to take care of the yard."

Lu Yan: "...I also want to go home and sleep with my daughter-in-law every day."

The Chief of Staff of Mainland said that he only wanted his wife and children.

Commissar Liu suddenly felt that he had scored a game back.

"Chief of Staff Lu, let's meet back. When we come back from my hometown this time, my daughter-in-law will only have me in her mouth."

Lu Yan said with a trew, "Bless you."