Chapter 101-102

Chapter 101: Blessings

Qin Rou, the yard at home, was handed over to Huahua's mother for help. By September and October, it was easy to encounter violent typhoons. Qin Rou hoped that his small yard could hold on. Don't make a big typhoon this year.

"Mom, mom, boat...fish..."

Zhouzhou and Dumplingzi, two children, had been very excited since they boarded the ship. This was the first time that the two cubs had gone far away, and they boarded such a large ship for the first time. Before the boat was sailing, Lu Yan took two little guys to see the scenery on the deck.

Xia Mingxi got into the cabin to eat fruit and chatted with people. At this time, there were tables, chairs and benches in the cabin, and staff cut fruits. The fruit on the island was cheap. There was a lot of goods on this trip and could be eaten casually.

Xia Mingxi, who has sailed many times, is not interested in watching the sea.

Towards the evening, the sky was gray. There were many returning fishing boats. The sky stained the sky like duck eggs. Red clouds overlapped one after another, and the sea waves. The returning fishing boats came one after another. The fish in the fishing net were still beating lively, and snow-white fish belly shook against the sunset. The afterglow.

The dumpling said, "Dad, I want to sail in the future."

After saying that, he hugged his face and giggled, "I'm going to sail, ride."

Lu Yan and Qin Rou laughed. They didn't know whether this little guy really had the ambition to sail, or whether he just wanted to bully his brother and took advantage of it verbally.

Lu Yan smiled and said, "Okay, then you can learn to sail."

Zhouzhou: "I want to fly a plane."

The dumpling said to the fart bug, "Then I'm going to fly a plane, too."

...

With that, the two little guys quarreled, and Lu Yan and his wife came together to talk with their brothers themselves.

Lu Yan held a child in one hand. When the two children were excited, they danced, waved and shook their calves, just like two restless piglets.

Qin Rou pinched his little face one by one and taught him a lesson, "Be honest, be careful of falling into the sea and becoming a shark baby."

"Mom, am I just a baby shark? 嗷嗚——"

"Is that what the baby shark calls it?"

...

Zhao Jianghong and Ye Mingxiu, the newlyweds, looked at their family of four. Zhao Jianghong had Qiran in his heart. He whispered to Ye Mingxiu, "Mingxiu, let's have children later."

"It's too tiring to have a baby."

Ye Mingxiu blushed and nodded. How embarrassing it was to talk about raising children as soon as she got married.

Zhao Jianghong said narrowly, "Brother Lu, who used to be rebellious, has also become the eldest brother who takes care of his baby, holding a child in one hand. Look how skilled and miserable his movements are. Now the two children, he slowly suffers this kind of good blessing."

It's good for twins to be twins, but it's too tired to raise two boys at the same time. Looking at the skilled holding of the baby by Lu Yan, a good brother who once fooled around together, Zhao Jianghong sighed that the world was changing and the years were not present.

He is newly married now. Brother Lu is already taking care of his baby, or is he taking care of two boys? Is it miserable or Brother Lu?

"Zhao Jianghong..."