Chapter 67-68

Chapter 67: Happy

Unlike the old Zhang family, Huahua's mother doesn't give her children any fetal education. It's good to eat, but she will also watch Commander Zhang pull erhu. After all, she has nothing to do when she is idle.

"It's very good. I'll let my daughter learn erhu in the future." Li Qinghua admires Commander Huang's erhu music very much.

Qin Rou invited, "In the future, you can learn the violin with my two cubs."

"The violin doesn't sound good." It's not that Li Qinghua has never heard of Chief of Staff of Xiao Lu play the violin. It's really uncomfortable. Forget it.

Qin Rou: "..."

Sister-in-law Huahua, you may have misunderstood something.

After Wang Yuanzheng moved into the family courtyard, he got along very harmoniously with his daughter-in-law Xue Xiaohui. Wang Yuanzheng used to be a gentle person, not to mention Xue Xiaohui. The two of them couldn't even quarrel.

However, only a slight problem in diet, of course, is not a big problem.

As soon as Wang Yuanzheng moved into his family courtyard, he immediately learned to plant yellow lantern peppers in the yard. He is a spicy person, and life can't lose the most amazing color of chili peppers.

His daughter-in-law Xue Xiaohui doesn't like or hates chili. She can also eat chili on weekdays, and also likes to eat sour and sour things, so the two of them eat well.

The only thing is that his daughter-in-law likes raw marinated seafood, raw pickled shrimp, raw pickled crabs... Comrade Wang ate it twice. He thought it was delicious, but he really didn't want to eat it like this, so she had to let his daughter-in-law eat like this at home, so he only ate steamed seafood and pepper.

The timid Xue Xiaohui opened her jar of raw pickled shrimp at the dinner table again.

Lao Wang: "..." It smells good, but I don't want to eat it.

I'm used to it over time, he thought.

Two months after moving into the family home, his daughter-in-law Xue Xiaohui also sent good news. It is said that she came to his Lu family to get blessed and was pregnant as soon as she got married. For this reason, Comrade Wang thanked Comrade Xiaolu very much.

After his daughter-in-law became pregnant, she couldn't eat raw pickled shrimp. Wang Yuanzheng couldn't sleep excitedly. As before, he was still the foresighted Lao Wang. When was Wulun, he had to prepare everything in advance and deeply understand the experience of his ancestors.

That's good. Chief of Staff Lu will be miserable.

He became the best senior of Comrade Wang. He only became a father last year. He was experienced. Who should he learn from?

"What did the child look like when he was born?"

"Is it noisy? Is it hard to take care of the child?"

"How to serve the pregnant daughter-in-law?"

...

These problems annoyed Lu Yan. He didn't want to see Lao Wang's non-stop talk with him again. He would rather talk to Comrade Ma than talk to Lao Wang about his children.

Talking about children? Talk about it.

However, no matter how cold Comrade Lu Yan is, he can't erase Comrade Wang's enthusiastic heart of positive learning.

"How to wash children's diapers?"

"Why don't you let me try it?"

...