Chapter 129-130

Chapter 129: Buying a House

The Chen family in Dajiao Village.

"Nian Nian, you can read the newspaper again." Qin Mian smiled and urged her husband to read the newspaper. Chen Mian couldn't stand it, so he had to read the newspaper again.

That's a report about a pearl farm.

Chen Mian disgusted and said, "You didn't go to the newspaper yourself. Why did you read it?" When can I see your photos in the newspaper?"

"When the reporter came, I was scared to death."

My sister's pearl farm has made a profit. Qin Mian has recently received a large dividend, and their family is very happy.

My sister invested so much money in the farm. Qin Mian looked scared. Now she could earn money back, and Qin Mian's nervous heart finally let go.

Now that a pair of children are admitted to college, their sister's factory has also made money. The days in their family are getting more and more prosperous.

"They all say that the times have changed."

Qin Mian has also changed a lot now. She felt that she should keep up with the trend of the times, so she also permed her hair and put on a really good dress. At this time, she wore a pearl necklace around her neck.

Qin Mian always felt very uncomfortable when he wore a necklace. From time to time, he had to pull it a few times and made red marks on his neck.

"I know it's a necklace, I don't know. I thought it was a pig's collar."

Qin Mian stared at her husband and said, "Look what you say? Are you still a literate person? It's too vulgar.

"My necklace doesn't look good?"

"It looks good. Why doesn't it look good?" Chen Mian looked at her gently.

"I'll get you a string next time."

Aunt Fu came to her house and sent a lot of things to his house. Seeing the pearl necklace on Qin Mian's neck, she immediately praised: "Oh, this woman is so beautiful to wear pearls!"

"Meng Lan said that this pearl is beautiful and beautiful. Wear more."

"We may all wear it in the future!"

Aunt Fu and Qin Mian looked at each other and smiled.

"This is the first pearls, and there will be more next year."

"I heard that there are still many factories around?"

"Yes, there are many more pearls."

Chen Juanjuan and Chen Jinghua also saw the news of South Island Pearl in the capital. The sister and brother were very happy. Their aunt and mother raised pearls and sold a lot of money!!!

"Juanjuan, I sent you a lot of things to your mother."

Chen Juanjuan received her own things. Her mother and aunt brought her a pair of pearl earrings and many beautiful shell carved headwear hair clips. Chen Juanjuan put on these earrings and pinned her hair clips on her head. As soon as she went out, she attracted the attention of many people.

Chen Juanjuan was originally good-looking. At this time, in order to expose the pearl earrings, she deliberately rolled all her hair behind her ears. The pearls in the sun reflected strong light, and the beautiful halo attracted people's attention.

"Juanjuan, what are you wearing on your head? What a beautiful card. Where did you buy it?"

"Are the earrings on your ear pearls?"