Chapter 153: Beauty Pageant

Chen Juanjuan took Feng Yulan home by car. Feng Yulan didn't want to go when she got out of the car, because the scenery on the beach was particularly good, the sun was bright, and the blue sky was very beautiful. The white clouds condensed in the corner of the sky, and the sea quietly washed the beach.

Feng Yulan on the ship was as motionless as a dead fish. After getting off the boat, the salted fish immediately turned over and was full of all kinds of curiosity about the island he was in.

- This is a tropical island!

You feel fresh no matter what you see.

The comfortable sea breeze blew on her face, and her hair flipped playfully with the wind. Feng Yulan raised her hand on her forehead and looked at it from afar.

"Is there a beach coconut forest? Juanjuan, let's go and have a look!" Thinking of seeing Shili Silver Beach in the photo, Feng Yulan immediately felt energetic.

"Didn't you say there were macaques? Where is the monkey? Is Dongsheng Shenzhou in Journey to the West here?

"Oh, there are still people going to sea to fish! There are too many fish!"

Chen Juanjuan: "..."

Chen Juanjuan was speechless. She just cried in bed and said that she was the person who was going to sleep to death, and now it is also her who is energetic and going to wander around.

"I'm so tired today. Let's go back to my house to rest first." Chen Juanjuan bought two sun hats from the locals of Lucheng and put one on herself and Feng Yulan.

Because there are many out-of-town tourists to and from Qiongzhou Island, their sun hats are very good for sale. There are several sun hats near the port. Unlike the simple straw hats worn by the islanders themselves, these sun hats for tourists from other places are very beautiful, many of which have silk flowers and bows.

Chen Juanjuan chose a sun hat decorated with shellfish carvings. Feng Yulan likes this sun hat very much.

"Grandma, do you sell well?"

"If there are more tourists, it sells well a day."

...

Chen Juanjuan bought two coconuts and got on the car home with Feng Yulan. Feng Yulan sat in the car. She sucked sweet coconut water and saw the green fruit trees outside through the window, as well as tall coconut trees, and made amazing exclamations from time to time.

You know, many of the trees in the north at this time are bald, and the hair of the trees here is still lush.

"Juanjuan, do you think the north or the south is better? Winter looks really good here."

"Every one has its own. Okay, the air here is good, but it's too humid. There are many snakes, worms, rats and ants."

...

Chen Juanjuan and Feng Yulan arrived at Chen's house. Qin Mian was very happy to see her daughter coming back. "Juanjuan, are you back? Is the school class over? Why didn't you come back with your brother?"

"Is this your friend?"

Chen Juanjuan introduced her good friend Feng Yulan to Qin Mian, saying that she came to the island to play and entertained her by herself. "Yulan, you go to take a shower and rest for a while."

The two of them washed off their dust and put on a light gauze skirt. Qin Mian showed his daughter a few shawls with a smile: "If you go to the seaside to play, you will also bring a shawl. The wind will be cold."