Chapter 127-128

Chapter 127: Go Home

Qin Rou returned to Guangcheng from Qiongzhou Island. She came back two days early to surprise Lu Yan and the children. She arrived in Guangcheng on Saturday. Now she is making money, Comrade Xiao Qin is also rich. She first went back to the shophouse to take a shower, change her clothes, put on beautiful clothes, and put on a pearl ear hook on her body. Pearl necklace, pearl bracelet.

She looked in the mirror, and the beautiful face in the mirror was like a flower. The beautiful seawater pearls gave her a little more gentle charm. Among the jewelry, accessories such as pearls can most temperament.

"When is the best time to cut a few cheongsams?"

With a pearl necklace, you have to wear several cheongsams to be an amazing beauty.

Qin Rou took up his handbag, dragged a suitcase, and planned to go to the military academy to find Lu Yan and a few children. Now it's the weekend, and several children are at Lu Yan's.

As soon as she went out and walked on the street, countless people fell on her eyes. Some people even misunderstood her into a star from Hong Kong Island and asked her what TV series she had played.

"Do you think you are a little familiar?"

"Have you ever played that..."

"You look better than on TV!!"

...

"I'm not, I didn't." Qin Rou had no choice but to explain to others that she was not a Hong Kong star.

It's okay not to explain this. As soon as I explained, I met a star scout who came to Hong Kong Island Radio Station and asked her if she would like to be a trainee of the wireless TV station.

Star scout He Min spoke less proficient in Mandarin and assured her, "If you come to our TV station, you will definitely get ahead and will not be on TV soon."

"You can make a lot of money by taking TV. With money, you want to buy as much as you want to buy as pearls like you."

...

"No, I've been married for almost ten years. I have all my children. I don't make TV series."

Even if she doesn't make a TV series, she can have as many pearls as she wants.

"What? Have you been married for ten years? How old are you? Do you have a daughter? How old is your daughter?"

...

Qin Rou got into the bus to the military academy. Because she was two days ahead, she came quietly and didn't say hello to Lu Yan and planned to surprise him.

She wants to tell them Boss Lu, the big investor behind the scenes of the black-hearted workshop, their black-hearted small workshop has made money!!

Although she didn't say it, Lu Yan probably saw the news in the newspaper news.

She also said on the phone, but the phone is better than telling him in person. The husband and wife have to say a lot of whispers. Many words that can only be said when the two of them are there are, and they are posted on each other's ears, so that others don't know.

Qin Rou got out of the car, and the people on guard of the military academy were familiar with her and put her in without any notice.

"Mr. Qin, you look so beautiful."

"Is this the pearl you raised? Oh, my God, it's so beautiful! No wonder I can sell so much money.

...

She got the amazing eyes of many people. Qin Rou walked inside. Thinking of seeing her lover and children later, Qin Rou was very excited. She raised her hand and touched the pearls in her ears and dragged the suitcase in her hand to move forward.