Chapter 145-146

Chapter 145: Second

The art school recruitment examination in the 1980s was specially sent by the school to various provinces for separate examinations. There were targeted enrollments in each province. Zhang Yichao went to Guangcheng to take the directorial examination of major universities.

The eldest son went to take the exam. Zhang Chengbei was anxious at home every day. Sometimes he fantasized about the happy moment when the child was admitted to the film school, and sometimes he was depressed and worried that the child would not pass the exam...

He is now like a yin and yang gossip array every day, wandering between gloom and excitement every day.

Lao Zhang couldn't wait to ask God to worship Buddha: "The Qingming Festival has just passed. Do you think we have burned less paper for our ancestors?"

In recent years, the incense of the temple has rekindled, and Zhang Chengbei is thinking about whether he wants to burn two pillars of high incense for his eldest son.

Huang Xinying: "Is this what you should say to an old party member?"

Zhang Chengbei: "..."

"Isn't there another sentence? I'd rather believe it or not."

"If you are sincere, if you are sincere, you will be sincere, and it is more reassuring to burn incense."

The couple secretly burned incense and worshipped Buddha.

Zhang Yichao, the eldest son of their family, is now ten years old, and the youngest son Zhang San is six years old. Not only are the parents of the Zhang family worried about their eldest son's exam, but also the two younger brothers are looking forward to the results of their elder brother's exam.

"Can my eldest brother pass the exam?" Zhang Dundun asked curiously, "If he is admitted to the director, can he shoot Huo Yuanjia?" I want to play Huo Yuanjia.

Liu Yaotiao often came to Zhang's family to play, and he also cared about Zhang Yichao's exam results. At this time, he heard Zhang Erheng's words and said disgusted, "What are you playing Huo Yuanjia? I'll play it if you want to play!"

"He is my own brother, not your own brother. Can you go to the back door, Liu Tumei!"

Liu Yaodiao's big name is Liu Yaoyao, Zhang Dundun, that is, Zhang Erheng's children will make fun of her six local girls.

There is too much earth, Liu Tumei.

This is the exclusive name of Zhang Dundun.

Liu Diao was angry when he heard the "Six Earth Girl", "Zhang Erheng, you two-thousand-year-old, two-mile-old, you can't even be in the top three when you compete with others to pee."

Zhang Erheng: "..."

Occasionally, there is a competition between boys who pee farther. Once Zhang Erheng competed with several boys of the same age who peed far away. Liu jumped all the way to see him and shouted that he wanted to come to be the referee. He cheered beside him to be the commentator of the game, and almost scared people out.

Maybe he should never pee with people like the Lu brothers next door.

Partial student Zhang Dundun couldn't hold back after being provoked by a few words, and the victory or defeat in his body wanted to burn the flames.

Why do you say that he is a ten thousand-year-old second?

"Liu Tumei, why don't you accept your ty? Who dares want a daughter-in-law like you in the future?" Zhang Erheng made a grimace at her.