Chapter 95-96

Chapter 95: Looking Up

- Ask Lu Yan to help me come up with an idea?

This time, even Qin Rou felt incredible.

Qin Rou looked at Lu Yan, Comrade Lu, the taciturn king on a blind date, and operated one thing after another, which made his daughter-in-law confused. Seeing the magical player who turned around and hit the marriage report at the first time.

Qin Rou: "Isn't your sister overestimated you too much?"

Forget outsiders like Lao Wang and Zhao. My own sister can also believe that their brother Lu is a trap, which is a little too incredible.

The blind cat met the dead mouse, only once or twice. How could there be so much good luck? All the dead rats were picked up by the mainland cat.

Lu Yan: "...my nephew is kidding."

Captain Lu also felt that this matter was too strange.

But Xia Mingxi said that his mother was serious: "Uncle, my mother asked you to call her and say that if you treat her as your own sister, you can call."

Lu Yan: "..."

He and Qin Rou looked at each other, and the couple's expressions were indescribable. Lu Yan walked out of the yard, and Qin Rou and Xia Mingxi followed to watch the excitement. Zhouzhou and dumplings were also behind the adult's buttocks, and the Lu family lined up in a small train to go out.

Dumplings asked, "What is Dad going to do?"

"Call your aunt, boo, don't say anything. Zhouzhou looked at his brother." There have been more and more words about the dumplings in their house recently. Compared with their calm and quiet brother, they seem to be more and more off.

"I don't want my brother to see me." At this time, the dumplings are quite rebellious. No matter what the adult says, he wants to do the opposite.

The boat beside him calmly said, "Do you want to be a boat?"

Small dumplings: "..."

The dumpling felt an inexplicable temptation. He walked over and hugged Zhouzhou, patted his back and comforted him softly, "Brother, good boy..."

Zhouzhou rubbed his face and looked at Qin Roushi and said softly, "Mom, I listen to my words."

This tone, living off, is the soft and cute tone of small dumplings when they usually act coquettishly.

It's just that the sentences in my mouth are not as clever as the small dumplings that can say on weekdays.

Qin Rou: "..."

Qin Rou swallowed her mouth. She suddenly felt that her sons had some artistic talent. Maybe she could really take an art school, such as filming and acting.

At this age, he is two little dramas.

When they were not much older, they didn't know what to play at home...

Thinking of this, Qin Rou found the future difficult to describe.

Lu Yan called Third Sister Lu in the telephone room and soon got through.

"Little brother, have we arrived?"

"Here we go."

"I told you the same thing?"

"I sued."

"Can't you say a few more words? Give your sister an idea."

"I'm trying my best to give you some advice now." Lu Yan held the phone receiver and said lazily, "When talking about someone, speak concisely and concisely. Don't talk nonsense."