Chapter 23-24

Chapter 23: Little Pine Tree

Lu Yan left early in the morning and didn't wake her up. Last night, Lu Yan made a lot of steamed buns and frozen her in the freezer. Qin Rou was depressed and did not stop him from making steamed buns. He also turned over a bag of milk powder for the children and said that he wanted to add sugar and milk powder.

Among other things, the steamed buns made by Lu Yan are really delicious. At first, I felt tasteless when I ate it. After eating, I found that it was really good.

Qin Rou has never eaten such steamed buns before. The steamed buns she has eaten are relatively fluffy. They can be crushed and taste sweet. Everyone doesn't like ordinary white steamed buns. She prefers coarse grain steamed buns, corn blossom steamed buns and so on. Large white steamed buns are rarely seen.

Although Lu Yan's steamed buns are delicious, Qin Rou wants to taste what kind of sweet steamed buns he made.

At that time, Lu Yan frowned and said, "..."

Add sugar and milk powder... Can I still eat this steamed bun?

- Of course I can eat!!

At Qin Rou's insistence, Lu Yan helped her make a few small steamed buns with milk powder and sugar, not many, five or six, because Lu Yan really couldn't stand adding sugar to steamed buns.

It's terrible to think about it.

Qin Rou got up and warmed three steamed buns, a plate of pickles, and called the cubs for breakfast. She cooked two more eggs for the children and made them a glass of wheat cream.

For a simple breakfast, you can't be luxurious if you want to be extravagant.

Qin Rou ate steamed buns and misses the steamed vermicelli rolls she ate in Guangcheng. One day she will make steamed vermicelli rolls at home!!

There is no such condition now. Even the pickles on the table were given away by Lu Yan when he first came to the family home. At this time, there are few fresh vegetables, and it would be good to have a mouthful of pickles.

It's just that this pickled vegetables are really salty. There is nothing but salty. To be honest, it tastes bad, but people feel uncomfortable if they don't eat some salty food.

Qin Rou plans to go to his fellow villagers in the nearby village to buy some white radishes, make some sweet and sour appetizer diced radishes, or sun-dried pickled radishes.

She prefers to eat cucumbers and sweet and sour cucumbers.

At this time, they lack clothing and food. Xia Mingxi and Chen Jingyi are not picky about food. Adults can eat whatever they give. If they don't eat, they can only be hungry.

Xia Mingxi bit the steamed bun with her hand and accidentally found, "Auntie, is the steamed bun sweet?"

Chen Jingyi repeated, "Sweet?"

Qin Rou: "... I lost my strategy."

Sweet steamed buns with pickles are really a "cold spirit" taste. It's good to eat alone. It's too greasy to eat a few more bites. It's better not to add sugar. There is no sweeter condensed milk at present. If you get some condensed milk, this sweet steamed bun is more delicious.

Without condensed milk, it seems that it can be served with jam?

But there is nothing in their family at this time.

After breakfast, Qin Rou went to the chicken coop to pick up an egg. The surprise was really indescribable. It was worthy of the egg-laying chicken she bought at a lot of money. It was really expensive!