Chapter 85-86

Chapter 85: Unbelievable

Perhaps this secret has been buried in her heart for too long. Ye Mingxiu only described the Comrade Zhao Jianghong in front of Qin Rou, and this description made her head.

"Can you ask your husband to bring a letter to Comrade Zhao?"

Qin Rou heard such a magical and coincidence story, and of course agreed, "Okay."

Qin Rou, who was curious and blind, went to the educated youth with the Wenqing sister. Comrade Xiao Qin doesn't even want his son for the time being.

She couldn't help but want to eat some melons up close.

Ye Mingxiu wrote a letter on the spot, and Qin Rou waited aside. Ye Mingxiu generously showed her a few letters, that is, the letter written by Zhao Jianghong. There was nothing particularly exciting in the letter, that is, a person sighed lyrical in private.

It's the kind of literature of sadness and pain alone.

Looking at the blue sky and the sea, I sighed secretly at the big ship under the white clouds, the corals under the water swayed, isolated islands, coconut trees, crabs running on the beach, clouds, repeated day by day, endless loneliness...

Occasionally mixed with English and Chinese sentences such as "I miss you", of course, this sentence pattern may look quite trendy in this era.

Qin Rou: "..."

Ye Mingxiu finally finished writing the letter and put it in an envelope. She also put a picture of herself.

Her eyes flashed, and she actually wanted to ask more about Comrade Zhao, but she felt that she still had to wait for him to tell her voluntarily in the future.

Ye Mingxiu pasted the credit paste, and specially affixed a stamp and handed it to Qin Rou. She said shyly, "Then please, Comrade Qin."

Qin Rou nodded. She accepted the letter and returned to her sister's house. As soon as the two cubs saw their mother, they immediately gathered around.

"Mom, Ben is back."

"Well, Ben is back with long feet."

"Is the monkey still here?"

"Yes, my mother asked the monkey's parents to educate naughty monkeys."

The dumpling nodded happily.

Qin Rou came home with two cubs. Not long after, Lu Yan came back. As soon as the dumpling heard the movement of his father coming back, it was called a super aggrievance. He grabbed his brother in front and rushed into his father's arms. He asked for comfort.

Both cubs threw them into their father's arms.

"Dad and Dad..."

"What's wrong?"

Lu Yan hugged him in his arms one by one. Today's sons were very enthusiastic, and the dumplings looked at his father aggrievedly.

"Dad, the monkey grabbed the notebook."

"The dumplings were robbed."

Lu Yan: "..."???

The youngest son was robbed by monkeys.

The little dumplings who love to act coquettishly crackled in front of his father for comfort. Hearing his son's grievances, Lu Yan felt funny and funny. Poof - no, he had to try his best not to laugh in front of his son.

"Bad monkey."

"Well, bad monkey, let your fourth uncles educate the bad monkey next time."

"Uh-huh..."