Chapter 19-20

Chapter 19: Turning over the ground

Qin Rou ate breakfast silently with tears. The stack of sausages made her heartache. This... turned out to be steamed sausages. If only it were steamed on the rice. The oil of the sausage and the fragrance of sausages were all melted into the rice grains.

Instead of...

I'm a big thing!

Qin Rou looked at Lu Yan and said Liangliang, "What do you want to eat for lunch?"

Now it's time for her to ask this soul question.

Lu Yan thought about it and didn't want to answer, "Let's make dumplings."

He has loved dumplings since he was a child. Today, he happens to be kung fu. He must make dumplings. He eats dumplings every New Year's festival, and he also eats dumplings every New Year's festival.

Qin Rou: "I can't make dumplings!!"

Qin Rou seldom makes pasta. She usually wants to eat steamed buns and dumplings. He goes to the breakfast shop early in the morning to buy them. Who will make dumplings by himself? Only when the school work unit engages in team building activities will they buy some dumpling wrappers, make homemade fillings, and symbolically make a few dumplings to chat for comfort.

If you want to make dumplings, the filling is easy to solve, but how to get the dumpling wrapper?

No one sells dumpling wrappers at this time.

Lu Yan was shocked: "Someone else can't make dumplings?"

Are there any people in the world who can't make dumplings?

Qin Rou: "..."

Can you make dumplings? Qin Rou copied a rolling pin from the kitchen and wanted to hammer him!

She looked down at the rolling pin in her hand. When did she buy the rolling pin?

Before being hammered by her, Lu Yan went out and moved into the family courtyard to settle down. On the first day, there were always a lot of things to buy. Although I bought a lot in Guangcheng, I still had to buy a house when I arrived in Lucheng.

As soon as Lu Yan arrived at the base, there are still two days left to settle the family room, which is still two days off.

Qin Rou paid hundreds of yuan and gave it to him. Lu Yan drove a military transporter and went to the fellow villagers to pull a batch of furniture, simple tables, chairs, benches, wardrobe bookshelves. He also found the old carpenter in the village, bought wood, and asked the carpenter to help him make a dresser.

Qin Rou asked him to make some rectangular wooden grooves and square wooden grooves to grow vegetables on the terrace on the second floor in the future. She said that she had figured out the size and depth, and Lu Yan said that he would get some wood to make it myself in the afternoon.

He can't get the complicated furniture, and he can make simple wooden grooves by himself.

Qin Rou was surprised that he could drive.

Lu Yan came back after pulling a batch of furniture and got back a Phoenix bicycle and a shabby freezer. Qin Rou was not surprised to see the bicycle. She had discussed with Lu Yan before that she would definitely need one for a bicycle at home, and she would ride a bike.

Qin Rou also took the driver's license before. Although she has a four-wheeled driver's license, she chooses to share bicycles and Didi taxis on weekdays.

"Is this... a freezer?"

Qin Rou, who saw the bicycle, was not surprised when he saw the shabby little freezer, he was really surprised. Although this small green-looking freezer was a little shabby and the shell was painted, it was a freezer!