Chapter 65-66

Chapter 65: Steamed Bun

"Lu, Lu Yan?" Seeing the people coming out of the yard next door from afar, Zhao Jianghong was stunned.

Before he was psychologically prepared, he met his old friends like this.

The total return is coming.

Zhao Jianghong took a deep breath and walked to the yard next door. Lu Yan was washing diapers. In fact, he had noticed Zhao Jianghong, but as a good father, an experienced father, he still washed his son's diaper as soon as possible. He has now washed out his experience and feel, and soon It can be processed at the end.

"Lao Zhao, I haven't seen you for many years."

Originally, he thought he would want to fight with him when he saw Lu Yan, but Zhao Jianghong came forward and hugged him very honestly. He patted Lu Yan on the arm, "Brother, I haven't seen him for many years. You don't contact me."

- The meeting of fox friends and dog friends.

I still remember the days when I looked at the wind and you did bad things.

She has been in the army for many years like him and rarely goes home all year round. Although she is married, she does not want to join the army, and she also separates the two places and has been in a state that she has been inaccessible for a long time. Every day, she sees not only her comrades-in-arms but also comrades-arms, and she is even more affectionate with her robes.

At this time, when you see good friends and good brothers in the past, women's affairs can be put aside for the time being.

Lu Yan clapped his hand with a smile, "You didn't contact me either."

"Come to my house and sit down."

Zhao Jianghong looked around. He didn't pay attention to it just now. At this time, he found that the yard was really beautiful. When the wind blew, there was still a gentle fragrance of flowers in the air. At a glance, he saw the wood flowers wrapped around the swing in the courtyard.

The petals tremble in the wind, and the cyan lawn is particularly green in the light. I don't know if it's the reason for this island. The blue sky and white clouds here and all the colors in the field of vision look particularly pure and beautiful.

On the side of the side, there are red agate-like tomatoes, purple eggplants, and cyan loofah hanging. It is already winter, but there is a bright harvesting meaning.

"Is this your yard?" Zhao Jianghong was particularly surprised.

"Well, my daughter-in-law cleaned it up. Isn't it beautiful?" Lu Yan invited him into the room, "My daughter-in-law, she went to her sister's house. As soon as I came back, my mother went to see my father. Now I'm left to look after the children at home. My son is asleep."

Zhao Jianghong was stunned by the very lively name and words in his mouth, my daughter-in-law? My son?

He still said it with such a face. How to put it, gentle.

He saw the man's grumpy face when he was fourteen or fifteen years old, and the man in front of him was mature and handsome. When it came to his daughter-in-law, the smile from the corners of his mouth naturally shook people's eyes.

Zhao Jianghong was awkward, but he saw the photos on the wall again. I have to say that there are really many photos on the wall of the Lu family. There is no need to introduce the other woman next to Lu Yan in the photo. It must be his daughter-in-law Qin Rou.

The woman in the photo smiled charmingly and beautifully. Lu Yan stood with her in the photo. The two were extremely close and there was no need to talk nonsense at all. As long as they had eyes, they could see the strong affection between them. In addition, what was a photo of a family of four.