Chapter 115-116

Chapter 115: Check-in

In the eyes of the neighbors, the "couple" in front of him is too good-looking. Comrade Xiao Lu is a police officer, particularly handsome in uniform. He is a handsome young man who is difficult to find in a country. He is still a people's policeman. What a good son-in-law!

Next to her stood a bright and delicate daughter-in-law. Her hair was dark and thick, and her charming eyes were favored and indescribably beautiful.

The man and woman in front of them stand together, just like the little couple in the movie, a perfect couple!

"Xiao Lin, you forgot. I said I was a woman." Lu Xuan pointed out the truth of the matter.

The neighbor hasn't recovered yet. "Female, what's wrong with the woman?"

Qin Rou: "..."

Xia Mingxi jumped out at this time. He looked at Lu Xuan, Qin Rou, and said naughtyly, "Dad! Mom! Let's go home!!"

"You stinky boy, who taught you to talk nonsense!"

"Aunt..."

"Aunt..."

Zhouzhou led a small group of brothers and sisters to call their aunts together. The ups and downs of aunts sound like a group of twittering pigeons, cooing all the time.

"Ah, by the way, Xiao Lu, you are a woman!"

"This is not your daughter-in-law, who is this?"

"This is my sister-in-law."

...

The house where Lu Xuan lives in is very simple now. Her life is extremely simple, which means that there is basically no furniture in her home. Even if she has her own home, her kitchen never fires. Lu Xuan eats in the company canteen.

No matter how bad it is, she eats in the company canteen.

Although Lu Xuan has many "cooks", Third Sister Lu found that these recipes were particularly unreliable. Lv Qing described the cooking process in great detail in his letter. However, when Lu Xuan really lifted up her sleeves and did it herself, she found that everything was too simple as she thought.

- The cooked food is terrible!

"I won't scold the monitor of the cooking class anymore..."

After deeply realizing that cooking by himself is unpalatable, Lu Xuan is no longer stubborn. He eats canteen meals honestly. Don't fire and waste ingredients at home. Let her cook is simply a terrible thing.

Lu Xuan only has basic tables, chairs, benches and beds at home. By the way, she also bought a washing machine. Don't think that soldiers are very diligent. Everyone will want to be lazy.

Lu Xuan now lives lazily by herself. The nest at home is very idle. The quilt is never folded every day. Just kick it twice with his foot. The hygiene at home is only done once a week.

Fold the quilt? Stack your fart!

Third Sister Lu's current state is a bit like the kind of retaliatory consumption released after being locked up for a long time. No one cares about it. She is very free at home and can do whatever she wants.

Of course, because her life style is extremely simple. Except for the messy quilt on the bed, there is nothing in her house that can be messy. Third Sister Lu likes washing machines very much. Every day's stinky clothes are thrown into the "trash can". She calls the laundry bucket a trash can.

Wash it and you can bask in the sun.

At this time, the washing machine only has the function of washing clothes, no dehydration function, but it is also very convenient.