Chapter 63-64

Chapter 63: Eggplant

Although Zhou Wei wanted to verify Wang Yuanzheng, Lu Yan was not at home. He had a task to rush to the garrison area, so he had to give up. He went to the Lu family to have a look and get together with his old childhood friends.

Qin Rou took two cubs back from the Wang family.

Since Xue Xiaohui moved into the family home, when Xiao Pangdun and others went to school, they often met Feifei teachers who rode bicycles to work.

Every time the happy little magpie shouts from afar, "Good morning, Mr. Feifei!!!"

Everyone's eyes will fall on Xue Xiaohui.

Xue Xiaohui greeted him with a shameful face.

Sometimes Qin Rou laughs secretly when she sees this. Haha, she can't help thinking that before crossing the time travel, the brothers and sisters who graduated from various normal schools and became teachers complained, especially primary school teachers. It is said that in the past, when she used to be a teacher, she was most afraid of meeting the most polite students in her class. She was going to squatting in the pit or squatting in the pit. If the students saw you as if they had found some strange creatures, they stood in front of you and shouted to you, "Hello, Mr. XX."

It would be even worse if there were more people. Teachers are good one after another.

Specializes in social fear.

Although I experienced the typhoon in early September, now in December, Qin Rou's yard has changed greatly. The chicken coop has been renovated beautifully, the green lawn is neatly trimmed, and the vegetable field is also fruitful.

The swing in the yard is covered with yellow wood-scented flowers. Wood-scented flowers are high-pole plants, which climbed at the top of the whole swing like a rainbow. These flowers bloom extremely beautifully, and the fragrance of wood-scented flowers is even more strong. When the wind blows, the fragrance of flowers floats far away.

The fragrance of flowers is like vanilla ice cream, which smells particularly appropriate in this less cold "winter day".

Qin Rou took several photos as a souvenir. She also planned to plant some red wood fragrant flowers. She trimmed the branches with scissors.

The old hen in the chicken coop recently gave birth to a litter of chicks. The plush twitter is particularly cute. The hen system of the house is full. She sent a few to Xue Xiaohui, and the remaining chick Qin Rou is looking forward to a few little cocks. It doesn't take a long time to kill and eat it and add more food to her family.

The red tomato seemed to like her yard very much. After many winds and rains, it could cheer up. Once again, it was red and covered with fruit, and a pearly agate like a curtain hung on the shelf.

Their family is always not short of tomatoes. When Qin Rou wants to be lazy, he decisively chooses scrambled eggs with tomatoes, a home-cooked dish that will never be tired of eating. He grows tomatoes and eggs laid by his hen, and hens are self-sufficient.

Qin Rou grows loofahs mediocre, but eggplants and beans in the vegetable field are good. Recently, many large purple eggplants have been harvested. For my family, they make eggplant pots, eggplant fried bean beans, eggplant egg pancakes, garlic steamed eggplant, hand-torn eggplant, steamed eggplant...

A variety of ways to eat eggplant have been developed. Maybe this year's feng shui is relatively prosperous eggplant and the harvest is full.

Sometimes the impact of climate feng shui on the plants in those years is unclear, just like one year, Qin Rou remembered that it was a bumper harvest of lychees, hanging fruit hanging amazingly, and no one took care of the fertilized roadside wild lychees were full of fruits...