Chapter 77-78

Chapter 77: Beat the Gopher

After Dad came back, the two children rushed to their father's legs and stuck to their father. Dad kept barking in his mouth, which looked like the kindest way I and Dad looked the most.

Even if you just come back, your fart will be good for two days. It's the most fresh to be with Dad.

Qin Rou watched coldly. The child clinged to their father. She was not jealous at all as a mother, and even--

Hahahahahahahaha.

Very good, the stinky kids are yours.

Don't think that children one or two years old are easy to fool. Most children are born with thieves. They look at the dishes and keep testing the bottom line of adults. If you are inadvertent, they will kick your nose and face, and change their faces super fast. If you want to care about them, you have to piss yourself off.

I didn't admit what Haosheng promised before in a few minutes. It's extremely forgetful, and what's more abominable is!!!! They only remember that you promised them and couldn't remember what they promised their mother.

Thieves are obedient when they are obedient, so that you can think that they are so understanding, obedient and pleasant to like, so warm healing. When they are disobedient, they are also particularly disobedient and stubborn to death, and do everything with you.

Now I will deliberately annoy my mother. Feed my mother small cookies and put them on my mother's mouth. When I'm about to eat, I immediately take away the cookies and eat them happily.

Brothers, you and I have a deep relationship with you and me. In a moment, they can quarrel because "Brother (brother) ate banana cakes a little bigger than me, I'm not satisfied" and "Why did my brother eat a mouthful of carrot and I took two bites?"

In the last second, my brother (brother) and I were the best. We were the best brothers in the world. The next second, we broke up and didn't become brothers. Bye, my mother and I were the best.

The relationship between the two brothers and their mother is the same.

Sometimes I love my mother the most, and sometimes my mother is the most annoying in the world. I don't have to pay attention to my mother anymore. When I really ignore it, I will take the initiative to rub my mother with my skin and say that I am the most obedient baby. Unlike my brother (brother), I love my mother the most.

It bounces repeatedly between angels and little devils every day.

Qin Rouyou sighed.

She has now automatically switched "Mom, I love you the most" in the baby's mouth to:

Mom, I'm hungry. I want to eat snacks.

It's really pretending to have pity on me.

These two little broken babies often give Qin Rou an impulse to stuff them back.

Let's not talk about anything else, and her poor yard doesn't know how many times she has been picked up by her son. If you pick flowers, just need to do it. He will open an excavator for their mother and dig out the roots and leaves for you.

These two little villains.

Pick up a little bit, so that the old mother keeps patching.

The old mother Qin Roudang really barely maintained her yard so that her flowers and plants would not be taken away.

"Dad and Dad..." Two baby sharks chased their own father.

Lu Yan's father, who had just come back and was praised by his sons, felt a strong father-son relationship. "My son is so good."