Chapter 45-46

Chapter 45: Envy

Qin Rou went home to the family a little later than usual, because she and her colleague Xi were suitable to buy ducks together. One duck was too expensive. The two bought a duck together to satisfy their cravings, half of them.

With her half of the duck, Qin Rou hummed back. After conceiving her pregnancy, she recently had a pregnancy vomiting reaction. She often vomited dryly, had a bad appetite, and she would also want to eat sour food.

The conditions in today's era are not what you can eat. You can only carefully and create ways to satisfy your appetite.

She really wants to eat sour plum duck!!!

Today, I finally got half a duck. When I went back, I made a sour plum duck. This is still the day when Lu Yan came back. Let Lu Yan make some noodles, wrapped in shredded plum duck cucumbers... I drool when I thought about it.

I want to eat sour plum duck, I want to eat sour plum duck, I want to eat sour plum duck.

Qin Rou thought of the sour plum duck and walked to the door of her yard, but found that there seemed to be many guests coming to her house today.

Three old men squatted in her yard to study the sunflowers she planted.

Qin Rou was stunned at the door.

The three old men also found her and brushed the three 1.8-meter old men stood up and looked at her:

Lu Zongyi: "Xiao Qin?"

Lao Wang: "Xiao Qin?"

Mr. He: "Xiao Qin?"

Qin Rou: "..."

"Dong? Hello, uncles..."

Suddenly, I saw a few tall and strange old men in the yard. Qin Rou panicked, not to mention her father-in-law, Lu Yan's father.

Qin Rou has seen photos of Lu Yan's parents before.

Inexplicably, she saw her parents with a duck. Qin Rou's face turned red and didn't know what to do at all. Fortunately, Lu Yan heard what was going on outside and came out of the room.

He smiled brightly: "Daughter-in-law, I'm back."

Qin Rou quickly walked over and stuffed the ducks in her hand to him. She couldn't wait to stuff her all to him. What's going on? Is Lu Yan's parents coming? Why don't you give an advance notice?

Jiang Ping and Lao Wang's daughter-in-law also came out. When Jiang Ping saw this daughter-in-law who came back, her eyes lit up.

Sure enough, she is a watery beauty. I guess it's because I just walked home, and I was nervous. I sweated slightly. My beautiful little egg powder was white, and my beautiful eyes flashed. Maybe this was the first time I saw the man's elder, and her face looked a little indescribably shy.

Her son has a really good vision.

"This is your mother-in-law and Aunt Zhang."

Qin Rou then called her mother-in-law and aunt. She swallowed her saliva. At the first glance at Jiang Ping, she first noticed her mother-in-law's long legs.

Aunt Zhang next to her mother-in-law should not be underestimated. She was more than 1.72 meters tall.

Qin Rou: "..."

Qin Rou tried her best to increase her height by one centimeter, saying that she was 165.

"Come on, come in and sit down, Lao Lu. Your little daughter-in-law is back."

Lu Yan's parents already knew that Qin Rou was pregnant and was still pregnant with twins. Her mother-in-law Jiang Ping talked gently with her daughter-in-law. Although she heard that her daughter-in-law was a little pepper, she still tried to soften her voice for fear that she would scare her.