Chapter 97-98

Chapter 97: Digging Beans

After the Spring Festival, the temperature gradually increased.

When Qin Rou got up in the morning to water, she found that there were several more pits in his yard for no reason.

"Two stinky kids, you dug your mother's radish again?!!!!!!" Qin Rou really smiled angrily. He wanted to fight against radishes with them. These two little villains like to pull their mother's radishes, as if they were possessed by rabbits, but they don't like to eat radishes.

Stinky baby!

The two cubs were particularly guilty and stood in front of their mother. The two brothers took the little hands and glanced at their mother from time to time.

The dumpling scratched the palm of my brother's hand and asked him to come forward to find a way.

Zhouzhou said, "I want to dig beans for my mother."

The dumplings followed, "Dig beans..."

Qin Rou: "..."

The beans in their two populations are potatoes, which also grow in the soil. Qin Rou took advantage of the arrival of winter and planted some radishes and potatoes on the terrace and the yard in batches. The radishes and potatoes here are different from the tomatoes in the yard and need careful care.

The temperature here from November to February, March and April is relatively suitable for growing potatoes and radishes.

Because carrots and potatoes are more suitable for planting in cool temperatures, and they can be planted stubbornly at other times, even if they are more tossing around, tosing may not be able to toss around to produce a result.

Qin Rou has planted some strange radishes. Anyway, here where she grows, it is more prone to Waterloo. How strange is the radishes planted?

It's like the lush green leaves, and then as soon as they are dug out, the radishes underneath are as big as their fingers. In addition, there are some strange and enchanting radishes, especially white radishes, which are very coquettish.

It can become a concave and convex ginseng doll, and it can also entangled two small white radishes together, one is long horizontally and the other is long vertically long. After dug out, it becomes a humanoid radish with "swassscrossed legs".

No wonder radish ginseng? Maybe it's a little aura on my body.

The carrots grown here can either be completely Waterloo, a small one, or it can grow into a very sweet carrot. It tastes good, but the color is beautiful, but it is a little pocket, which is also suitable for a family to eat.

Qin Rou also likes to eat carrots. She often grows a little. Slowly, she also grows some experience.

She also tried to grow potatoes, that is, "beans" in the mouth of boats and dumplings.

Potatoes are very delicious food. Stir-fried shredded potatoes, sweet and sour shredded potatoes, fried potato chips, mashed potatoes... Compared with annoying radishes, potatoes are a favorite food for children, but they are really rare on the island.

The climate here in Qiongzhou Island is very difficult to grow large potatoes. Potatoes are not resistant to high temperatures, and the output is not high. Local islanders have never seen this thing, and some people from the north have planted it a little bit.

For example, Qin Rou's sister Qin Mian likes potatoes. She tried to grow a lot last winter. Qin Rou will also plant a little potatoes to explore recipes for children.

The potatoes here are relatively delicious in cold areas, and the output of potatoes in the north is really high. In this era, sweet potatoes in the south eat psychological shadows, sweet potato rice and so on. In the north, it may also have a psychological shadow of shredded potatoes.