Chapter 157-158

Chapter 157: Exerting

After Lu Weizhou left, the whole family was not used to it for a while, especially Lu Weize, who turned into a single dumpling when he went to and from school and home.

Lu Weize, who usually jumps away on weekdays, has gradually become much calmer, and he pays attention to reading books and doing exercises carefully to prepare for next year's college entrance examination.

Many people are watching Lu Weize's change. When Lu Weizhou called back, Doudou said to his eldest brother, "Brother, since you left, Brother Dumplings has become more and more hard to study."

Rong Rong said, "I must want to take the exam of Huaqing University like my eldest brother."

Lu Weize looked black: "Don't talk nonsense."

Lu Weizhou at the other end of the phone smiled and said, "Don't bully your dumpling brother."

"Let Wiess call the phone."

"Let me answer the phone? Why do you let me answer the phone? You are such a big person. Why do you call home every day? Is your classmate like you?"

Lu Weizhou sneered a few times, "Ask where did you review?"

"You, a mainland supervisor, have rolled 108,000 miles and still want to check my homework? No way, hang up."

"No, let's talk to each other..."

...

In September, the title ceremony was held at the base. Qin Rou took several children to watch the ceremony with other family members. Far away, the flags on the stage fluttered, and Qin Rou found a familiar figure in the snow white standing in that row.

When someone came down, Qin Rou stood beside Lu Yan and took a photo with him. She took his arm and gently rubbed the shoulder badge with the other hand.

"Aunt Qin, you and Uncle Lu look over." Zhang Yichao has graduated from college. Now he is preparing to shoot the first director, and today he is here to work as a photographer.

Qin Rou smiled and looked sideways at the man next to her. The other party seemed to notice her eyes and looked at her gently.

The snow-white military uniform was meticulously worn on him, setting off his figure straight and loose. That handsome face was a little less vigorous and more calm and restrained than in the past.

Qin Rou wore a blue skirt, and her long soft curly hair hung on her shoulders. Her face was natural, her cheeks were still full and moist, and her beautiful eyes were full of strange charm between her lower eyebrows. She approached Lu Yan and raised her hand to lift the long hair next to her ears on the other side of her ear.

Lu Yan put his arms around the shoulders of the people around him, and Lu Weize took the Lu Siyao and Lu Sining sisters to stand beside his parents.

Lu Weize smiled and said, "I must send the photo to my brother. I envy him to death."

"Who asked him to leave me for the college entrance examination?"

Even in September, Lu Weize was still worried about this matter and talked about it from time to time.

Qin Rou smiled and said, "Then our Wei Ze will also leave our brother to go to college next year."

Lu Yan said calmly, "We will help you see if your brother is crying."

Lu Weize: "I see it myself!"

It's really that the pot doesn't open and which one.

Zhao Jianghong and Ye Mingxiu were also here this day. The three men, Lu Yan, Zhao Jianghong and Wang Yuanzheng, gathered together to talk about their daughters. It was also amazing. Zhao Jianghong and Wang Yuanzheng were older than Lu Yan, but Lu Yan's son was the largest.