Chapter 149-150

Chapter 149: High Jump

The blind date program "Heart Connection" has begun to be broadcast.

Qin Rou followed and watched it carefully and found that the people in the program team were very talented. Now this blind date program has been made in a variety by them, and even Qin Rou is fascinated.

And...

There were a lot of men and women in the 1980s!!!

There are more literary and artistic young people who are willing to go to blind date programs to show their literary and artistic skills. Some improvised poems... and crosstalk on the stage...

There are also people who play acrobatics and magic to perform Qigong.

Qin Rou: "...all talents!"

"Of course, it must be talents." Mr. Gu patted his thigh and said, "Just like my son, he couldn't find a partner when he went up."

"I can't fart for a long time."

"If only there had such a TV program in those years." Mr. Gu tried to reach out and pat Gu Cheng, and Gu Cheng dodged.

"You son of a bitch, how dare you hide?"

"Take a closer look at me and learn more from these men!"

Gu Cheng said coldly, "Bore TV."

"It's boring."

"I can't make sense, an old man can't keep up with the times." Mr. Gu sighed and thought that he was also a fashionable little old man. Why was his son so old-fashioned? "I went to the ballroom with your mother. How about you? Old-fashioned."

"I'm afraid I found you when I was looking for antiques in the capital city, you old antique."

"Thanks to Xiao Chu's unusual eyes."

Chu Ge: "..."

Mr. Gu looked at the TV in front of him and sighed, "What kind of person can come up with such a blind date program?"

Lu Weize said, "Grandpa Gu, this program was created by my mother."

Qin Rou: "??!!"

Qin Rouxin, why do you like to take the initiative to expose the stuffing?

Lao Lu and Lao Gu were frightened: "What did your mother think of? Xiao Qin?"

Qin Rou said helplessly, "Yes, I used to be an announcer in a radio station. Later, Qiongzhou Island set up a local TV station. That day, I happened to meet my former acquaintances and gave them an idea."

Doudou said, "Mom is to commemorate the blind date with my father."

Rong Rong said, "Dad said it was my mother's best memory."

Qin Rou: "..." You are all mom's leaky little cotton-padded jackets, aren't you?!!!

"Really?" Lao Lu looked at his wife Jiang Ping's face and turned his head to see his own son Lu Yan.

At this moment, Lu Yan is like he didn't hear his child's words. His face is full of waves. That handsome face is no longer as sharp as he was young, and he has become more mature and handsome, like a fine wine carefully brewed.

Qin Rou, who was sitting beside him, showed a little embarrassment on his face. He turned his head to look at him, as if he was urging his man with his own eyes: Take care of your child.

Lu Yan smiled faintly at the corners of his mouth and gently grabbed his daughter-in-law's hand.

"You are serious." Qin Rou broke the jar and fell, and his thumb and index finger gently pinched in the palm of Lu Yan's hand.