Chapter 119-120

Chapter 119: Xiaobie is better than a newlywed

Qin Rou's pearl farm was set up in Linshuixin Village. The laboratory contacted the research institute to give her a lot of help and support and provided two batches of mother-of-pearl shellfish.

Qin Rou also contracted fishing boats from fishing companies to capture many wild pearl shellfish.

The technician and Qin Rou made a unified plan. Before long, when they climbed the Shanghai embankment, they could see ropes neatly arranged on the sea, hanging colorful balls hanging on it, and mother-of-pearl shellfish underneath. The sea fluctuated in waves, bringing nutrients deep into the sea to the sea.

A flat boat floated on the seawater, and the crew on the ship regularly checked the growth of pearl shellfish.

It is said that it is a pearl farm, but in fact, it is just a small workshop for seven or eight people for the time being.

Qin Rou's pearl farm is called "Shunrou", and she is also an incompetent person. The pearl factory likes to call it what moisturizes. She doesn't want to call it Hairun, Rourun or something. She casually took a name, called--

Looking for a soft pearl farm.

Qin Rou crossed his waist and looked at the wooden signboard hanging on the simple brick room. The surrounding area was so simple that it cost a lot of money to build a house. It was also used as a factory building and an employee accommodation room.

"This farm is really simple."

It's like a small black-hearted workshop. Haha, fortunately, they don't sell food, they just raise pearls.

In a word, the pearl farm has opened, and by the end of 1980, the first batch of pearls will be produced.

After dealing with the pearl farm, Qin Rou left Qiongzhou Island by boat for Guangcheng.

Over the years, she has taken many rounds and forth on the ships between Qiongzhou Island to and from Guangcheng. In this or two years, the ferry has also changed greatly. For example, it used to leave at 7 or 8 p.m., and the next day, it happened to arrive at the destination at this time. Now there are ships departing at all kinds of time.

In the past, across the sea, I looked at the bright lights on another island, which caused countless escapees. Now the port has been opened. In July, Shencheng and three other cities began to pilot the export zone, and by 1980, it will officially become a special economic zone.

A brilliant one will come soon. At that time, the night will no longer be just a lonely island, but the lights are shining everywhere.

Qin Rou returned to school. Before returning to school, she found an old silversmith in Guangcheng, took out the two pearls given to her by the test station, and asked the old silversmith to help her make a pair of pearl earhooks.

Qin Rou roughly drew the shape of the ear hook, hoping that the old silversmith could help her set the pearls.

"This...Is this a pearl? This is so beautiful!" The elderly silversmith looked at the pair of delicate seawater pearls in his hand and saw that they were round and beautiful, shiny and beautiful, reflecting gemstone pearls in the sun.

"Yes, this is a seawater pearl from South Island. The teacher helped me make a pearl earrings."

After finding the old silversmith, Qin Rou returned to the school. The school teacher also knew about her to run a factory, because students like her who wanted to run a factory were not alone.

The college students of the seventh and eight sessions of the seventh and seventh session are relatively special. There are age differences of teenagers. Many people used to have a lot of contacts and savings. At this time, they caught up with a craze of investment and running factories. Some of them are bold. Where can they sit still now?