Chapter 113-114

Chapter 113: Pretend to be

When Qin Rou woke up, she subconsciously helped her stomach, which was already her subconscious habit. When she didn't touch the towering abdomen, she suddenly remembered that she unloaded the goods again.

- Two daughters.

"Wake up?" Lu Yan turned on the desk lamp. He kept staying by her. Hearing the movement of the woman on the bed, he woke up. In the dim light, the couple looked at each other, and Qin Rou smiled at him.

Lu Yan smiled with a spoiled smile, "Daughter-in-law, lie down, don't move around. Tell Brother Lu what you want."

"Thank you for your hard work."

"Where's our daughter?"

Qin Rou saw the two little guys sleeping beside her. The two babies were red and wrinkled. They were sleeping with their eyes closed. They had a small nose and small eyes, and their whole body was small.

Both husband and wife are observing the newly born sister.

Qin Rou's heart softened. She poked in the faces of the two little guys and felt that her ten months of hard work had not been in vain. She finally had a daughter!!

Two daughters came at a time.

The two daughters look exactly the same.

Qin Rou: "..." Does she click to copy and paste every time she is pregnant with a child?

Lu Yan tilted his head and looked at her with a smile: "I think my daughter is like you."

"Well, it's quite like mine." Although the two little daughters are ugly, I have to admit it. The two little guys look like Qin Rou.

It turned out that I was so ugly when I was born.

"There will be two beautiful little girls in the future."

"What about Zhouzhou and dumplings? How did you react when you saw your sister?"

"I'm happy. Several children are very happy. Call my sister my sister and cousin. If it hadn't been too late, my father would have called Lao Wang and was persuaded by my mother to come back."

"Singing to him, he has granddaughter."

...

Qin Rou heard what he said about these things, and a gentle and happy smile appeared on the corners of his mouth. Lu Yan leaned over and kissed the corners of her mouth. Qin Rou had just given birth to a child at this time, and his face was not very ugly, much paler than usual. When a bright face smiled, he felt a little more haggard, which made Lu Yan feel sad. No.

He grabbed her hand, and the hot temperature in the palm of his hand spread to her through the skin of the two people.

It's late at night, and it's quiet all around. Qin Rou raised her hand to touch his handsome face. She was really happy that every time she woke up after giving birth to a child, she saw him beside her.

"Comrade Lu, how are you feeling now?"

"You have a daughter."

Lu Yan smiled and said, "I'm happy. Finally, there are two daughters like you."

"What about you, Comrade Qin?"

"Of course I'm happy."

Dreams come true. She has a daughter. She can dress her daughter up in the future, dress them in beautiful skirts and comb beautiful braids... That's great!

The next day, Lu Zongyi got up before dawn. Jiang Ping advised him, "Lao Wang hasn't got up yet. He can't continue to call."

Lu Zongyi had to hold his mouth in great pain and go out for a stroll like a stuffy fly. After ten minutes, he came back again, "Do you think Lao Wang is up now?"