Chapter 11-12

Chapter 11: Cabbage

"The sister-in-law of the Chen family is coming. I heard that she brought a man with her."

"The beautiful sister-in-law of the Chen family is married!"

"It's a young officer."

...

He Chunfang heard these words on the farm. She didn't believe it at all. A few days ago, the sister-in-law of the Chen family nonsensely introduced her to a young officer. How long has it been since she got married?!

Sows don't get down so fast.

Isn't it big to say that in order not to lose face, did you deliberately find someone to act? If you really find a young man to put on a military uniform and pretend to be an officer?

He Chunfang smiled secretly. She looked for someone to inquire about it last time. In her twenties, the Chen sister-in-law can really talk big and introduce her to this? Blow it. She's going to Chen's house now to see how she blows.

The cowhide is about to blow to the sky.

He Chunfang immediately rushed to the Chen family. On the way, there was also a group of lively people talking about the Chen family. She passed by these people and said hello one by one, and heard them chatting in her ears: "Instructor Zhao Ming has gone to the Chen family."

Zhao Ming is the instructor of the farm.

As soon as He Chunfang's eyes moved, did the instructor go to Chen's house? Is it possible to expose the fake officer? She smiled in her heart and thought that the Chen family had found someone to pretend to be an officer. You had a big deal.

She has to go to Chen's house to see a play.

When she arrived at the Chen family, He Chunfang found that there were many people coming to the play like her, and the instructor Zhao Ming was also there. He was talking to a young, handsome and tall man, and he seemed to have a harmonious chat.

He Chunfang was puzzled, which was completely different from what she thought. Who did the instructor talk to?

The smile on her face stiffened, and she stepped forward and asked, "Instructor Zhao, who are you talking to?"

Zhao Ming smiled and patted the man beside him on the shoulder: "The Chen family's own brother-in-law, this Lu Yan is my college alumnus!"

"I didn't expect to see you on the farm today. I almost dare not recognize it..."

Lu Yan talked a few words with Zhao Ming. He studied at the Naval Academy in Bincheng, but now he also returns to his alma mater for further study. There are many people he knows in Bincheng, but he didn't expect to meet one here.

In fact, Lu Yan didn't know Zhao Ming, but Zhao Ming knew him.

Lu Yan was a popular figure in the school. Everyone knew it. Even if he had never seen it, everyone had heard of Lu Yan's name.

Even now, the school still leaves a lot of his legends.

Zhao Ming is two years older than Lu Yan. Now after graduation, after so many years of graduation, he saw the legendary figure and alumni of the old days. He really sighed and sighed. Today, when he saw Lu Yan, a big celebrity in the past, he couldn't help but come forward to talk about it and talked about the school at the beginning.

He didn't get on the ship and worked as a instructor here. Speaking of it, he always had a little regret, so he was particularly willing to recall what happened at school.

As for Lu Yan, he touched his nose, but he was reluctant to talk about what he used to be at school.

It's okay to talk, but you can't talk in front of the Qin sisters. There are some things that Qin Rou doesn't want to hear for the time being.