Chapter 79-80

Chapter 79: Mapo Tofu

"Is it selling well?" Qin Rou was surprised when she received the phone call, and she asked a few more questions in detail.

"It's sold out. Now it's printing!"

...

After hanging up the phone, Qin Rou's heart was still beating, because the books were sold better, the tone of the publisher was much better, and he said that it would take long to transfer the money.

"Great, I'll put up with it for a while. I'll tell my sister the news when the money arrives."

"No, I just can't hold back!! I'll go to my sister's house quickly.

Qin Rou didn't go home. She rode a bicycle to her sister's house. She wanted to tell them the good news.

At this time, there happened to be a man who visited the Chen family. He was Chen Mian's junior high school classmate, named Tang Jiafu. He didn't get much grades when he was in school. He used to be comparable to Chen Mian, but now he has a good job in a factory. This will come to Guangcheng on a business trip and knew that Chen Mian has now fallen on a desert island. He followed a newspaper photography team in Guangcheng to visit relatives and friends on the island.

Tang Jiafu is now bullish in front of Chen Mian. He took away his sleeves and exposed a large piece of Shanghai watch. Since he bought this watch, he must look at his wrists when he sees now. He wants to show it to others, and his big belt shows that he is doing a good life.

"Chen Mian, Chen Mian, they are all old classmates. Look at you, you have come to such an end."

"A good college student went to this desert island to become a primary school teacher and still lived in this kind of house."

"Didn't your wife's sister marry an officer? He didn't help your family..." Tang Jiafu said narrowly. He thought to himself, is there any use in reading and reading? Just like Chen Mian, no matter how well he reads, he is not as cowardly as he is now.

What's the point of his brother-in-law being an officer on this little broken island? There was a naval battle at the beginning of the year, which was even more life-threatening.

"I'm living a good life now and I'm very satisfied." Chen Mian didn't want to argue with him. Over the years, he has listened to the taunted language of others, and Tang Jiafu's words made him feel painless.

Tang Jiafu laughed at him: "You just die. The times have changed. Don't keep your old thoughts."

"It's up to me, reading? Reading is useful. Now that my son wants to read, I won't read it for him. I also want to encourage him to tear up the book and read a fart book."

"Chen Mian, you really didn't have as good as me at the beginning. Don't read so many books. If you read too much, you need to transform like you now."

Chen Mian said indifferently, "Reading is useful, and at least you can get spiritual satisfaction."

"You are still full of energy. Do you really have enough water to drink? Let's live your life first. Just talk about how much money you can make on this day as a poor calligrapher. Your father and your father used to be awesome. Hey, college teacher, have a high income, but I just can't get used to you. Learn knowledge don't deserve such a high salary.

"Does he still have money to make money every day now?"

"Is life difficult for your family now? Did your father and the old students before came to see you? Is it short of money? If it's short of money, I can lend it to you some.