Chapter 125-126

Chapter 125: Big News

"The Chen family's child was admitted to college!"

"There are two more college students in our village!"

...

After the admission notice of Chen Juanjuan's sister and brother arrived, the people in Dajiao Village were happy with them. No matter where the Chen family used to be, they are now from their village.

There are two more college students in their village.

And I was also admitted to the capital university. If there is a college student in other villages, it will be a matter of glorious lintel. There are several students in their villages this year, and there are also students admitted to Capital University!!

In the school Chen Mian teaches today, there are many other village students. The parents of these students want Chen Mian to teach them. Even if it takes an hour's walk, they have to go all the way to let their children run to class.

"It's good to be admitted to college. In the future, you can eat national food and bring a golden rice bowl."

"Don't be busy in the field."

"If only our child could be admitted to college!!"

"If you want to be admitted to college, don't you hurry up and urge your child to study hard!"

...

There is a passionate and lively atmosphere in Tai Kok Village. Incoherence is in which village. As long as the people in the village are admitted to college, the whole village will be honored. This is the glory of the whole village.

Specially long face.

Now the people in their village can look up in front of people in other villages, and there are many college students in their village!!

Awesome!

Mrs. Fu was very happy to hear this. She had recovered her spirit over the past year and helped Qin Rou plant a lot of passion fruit by the pigsty. Her daughter Meng Lan followed suit to raise pearls. Qin Rou paid her dozens of wages every month. When the pearls were released in the future, there would still be dividends.

Their Menglan works very hard, and now they are looking forward to pearls and shellfish producing pearls every day.

Hearing that the two children of the Chen family were admitted to college, Menglan rushed back to the village. If it weren't for an emergency, she couldn't wait to stay in the factory every day.

Menglan said to her mother, "Mom, I want to make more money. Let my daughter study in the future, let her take the college entrance examination, and let her live in the city!"

Menglan has recovered her energy now. She no longer thinks about the man who abandoned her, but immers herself in her career and focuses on the matter of raising pearls. It's strange to say. She misses Zhou Yuanfang and Sun Yuanfang after raising pearls. She rarely remembers it.

She wants to make more money, and she wants her daughter to live a good life! Menglan likes to get paid for self-reliance. She feels that her life is becoming more and more promising.

Menglan raised pearls in the breeding plant. She also borrowed textbooks to learn literacy and numeracy. The scientific researchers at the test station were very careful and they were also very patient. Menglan asked them a lot of content. They always answered patiently, and even taught her how to read and learn, which made Menglan very happy.

She feels that she is different every day!!

"Okay! Let our granddaughter take the college entrance examination!! Our children should work hard to take the college entrance examination!!" Aunt Fu was very happy to see her daughter becoming so energetic.