Chapter 41-42

Chapter 41: Great Wisdom

My sister-in-law's family went to Lu's house for lunch at noon. Every time I went to my sister's yard, my sister Qin Mian was a little incredible. She sighed, "This was actually picked up by my sister. This was picked up by my sister. It's incredible that she is so clever."

Brother-in-law Chen Mian will say silently, "Think about what you looked like before you got married."

At this time, Qin Mian will: "..."

This man also seems to be a little owed.

Qin Rou laughed secretly and pulled his sister Qin Mian and said privately, "I think my brother-in-law should be a primary school teacher."

I was silent at that time, but now I have been with primary school students for a long time, and my mouth is much sharp.

"I also like him to be a primary school teacher." Qin Mian crossed his waist and said, "I just like to see him jump at home so angry with his students."

Sister Qin Mian and Qin Rou cooked in the kitchen. Sister Qin Mian looked at so many rolling pins and hesitated, "...so much, what are you doing?"

"You don't need a rolling pin? Sister?"

"Of course I know it's a rolling pin, but the question is, can you use it?"

"No." Qin Rou said this without shame.

"I still buy so much."

Qin Rou said very proudly, "Your brother-in-law used it. I just lie down and eat it. The big steamed buns he made are very delicious, and he can also make dumplings..."

"Listen, I envy your sister. Why did our sister marry such a good man?" Qin Mian thought that the world could change so fast. Her sister almost became a stepmother in the first half of the year. Now she has married a young naval officer. She is young and enterprising and loves her daughter-in-law.

He will also do laundry and cook for his daughter-in-law. Such a good man has nowhere to find him in a lantern.

"Your leader is so kind."

Qin Rou smiled.

"You, be pregnant with children, pay more attention. If you have twins, you have to be careful..."

"Twins..."

Qin Rou thought that it might indeed be twins. Her sister's first child was twins. She gave birth to a pair of siblings. They were biological sisters. The sister could have twins, so she was also likely to have twins.

Emma, there are two naughty children at a time. It's not easy to take care of.

Qin Rou: "...Sister, don't scare me anymore."

"How can I scare you? Is it bad for two children? However, you have to pay attention to taking care of children in the future..." Qin Mian also told Qin Rou something to pay attention to when raising a child in the future.

"Sister, you only picked it up and tell me the part of the future." As a former kindergarten teacher, Qin Rou can't know the pain of raising children in the future.

It's terrible to have a mythical beast, not to mention two little mythical beasts.

If it is still a mythical beast like his own father Lu Yan, then her yard is really precarious.

Now her yard can still be the most beautiful courtyard in the family courtyard. When the bear baby is born in the future, she will ho ho ho hos all her flowers and plants.

"What are you afraid of? My sister saw that you were quite good at taking care of children. Jing Yi followed you for a few months. When he came home, he was obedient. He was already able to dress, eat and sleep by himself, and draw pictures..." Qin Mian's eyes were full of smiles, and their whole family was very happy about the changes of her youngest son.