Chapter 155-156

Chapter 155: Winning Tickets in Your Hold

"Here we go again!"

"Ah! Poof--"

"Bah!"

...

At four or five o'clock in the afternoon, there was no sun on the edge of the bay. A group of men and women, big and small, walked to the depths of the sea in swimming suits, and then a spray hit. The huge impact rushed back to the beach with people and life buoys. Some people struggled in the water. When they waited for people to stand up, the sea The water has receded, and the depth of the sea under them is not as high as their knees.

"Do it again, do it again! Go ahead this time!"

The children who got up rushed to the depths of the sea happily. There was a shark net nearby, and some security guards surrounded the warning line with hemp rope. A group of people finally walked to the hemp rope and were hit by the swept waves, and people turned up.

The Lu Weizhou brothers played in the sea with the sweet Dou Rong sisters. Doudou and Rong were swimming in a swimming circle. After being washed by the sea several times, they felt bored and went to play sand with their brother.

Qin Rou and Lu Yan sat on the lounge chair, with thatched umbrellas overhead and sandy beach under them. The lounge chair unfolded comfortably, and there were two green coconuts with straws inserted in straws on the table next to them.

Qin Rou blew the gentle sea breeze and took off her sunglasses to see the children not far away. She thought that this holiday day was really comfortable.

It's just that there are too few entertainment facilities now. I will build a water park in the future and add more freshwater entertainment projects.

There are also several rows of cabins near the bay, all of which are hung with wooden houses and seafood barbecue. It is a house built by Qin Rou. People are hired to operate barbecue and food business.

Chalet barbecue includes not only grilled oysters, grilled fish, grilled prawns, etc., but also delicious snacks such as pineapple rice, coconut milk.

Lu Weize and others got a water gun. The four brothers and sisters started a scuffle. Rong Rong was bullied and ran to Qin Rou and shouted loudly, "Mom, you take care of the dumpling brother!"

Brother Dumplings was not polite at all. Even his own mother still dealt with it. Qin Rou was dressed in water by him, "Children's father, go and help me take revenge!"

Lu Yan lost his water gun to her: "We work together."

Rong Rong said, "I want to defeat my evil brother with my sister and parents!"

Lu Weizhou said aside, "I will also defeat your evil second brother with you."

Lu Weize: "...traitor! Why am I an evil brother, brother? You have to stand on my side!"

Lu Yan said, "Brothers are together. Don't bully Weize too much."

Lu Weize took his brother's shoulder: "We two brothers form a united front!"

"Now let's focus on attacking Rongrong!"

As soon as Lu Sining heard this, he hid behind his own sister Lu Siyao: "Ah! Sister, help me!"

Although Lu Weize said that he attacked Rongrong, he actually greeted his own mother.

"This is called a blow!"

Qin Rou was furious: "You stinky boy! Give him everything!"

The family was fighting a water battle at the seaside. Qin Rou urged Comrade Lu Yan to avenge himself. Lu Yan was not interested in playing this kind of water battle game, but later he followed him and led his two daughters to copy their brother. Qin Rou took a water gun and inserted a needle to mend a knife from time to time.