Chapter 111-112

Chapter 111: Decision

Commander Zhang and his wife couldn't sleep at night, and their sad hair turned white. Are they pregnant with a third child or not?

The third child gave birth to a daughter, and both husband and wife were very happy. If the third child had a son... Do you still have to live this day?

Zhang Chengbei asked Huang Xinying, "Daughter-in-law, do you have any dreams? Dreaming of having a daughter?"

"Why didn't I do it? I had several dreams before, all dreaming of having a daughter."

Zhang Chengbei's eyes were happy: "Then let's have a daughter!"

"Dreams are all the opposite." Mr. Huang wants to have a child but dares not give birth.

"Li Qinghua said that she dreamed of having a daughter, and she gave birth to a daughter. Can't you?"

"Bah." Mr. Huang hammered him, but I had to admit that she really couldn't do it. The second brother was a boy.

Although she didn't say anything to the outside world, when she gave birth to her second child several times, she also dreamed that her child was a daughter.

"Forget it, don't worry."

Although he was not in a hurry, not long after, I heard the Zhao family in the family courtyard, that is, Ye Mingxiu, had a child and gave birth to a daughter. This guy happily ran to the Lu family next door to congratulate him: "Lao Lu, I'm happy. My daughter-in-law gave birth to a daughter!!"

Zhao Jianghong rubbed his hands and was happy. Although his daughter-in-law's daughter seemed to be ugly and looked like him, he... Zi didn't think his mother was ugly, and he couldn't dislike her daughter's ugliness as a father.

- He has a daughter!!

After his thirties, he finally had a child. Now that he has a wife and a daughter, what can his husband ask for?

"Congratulations." Lu Yan sincerely congratulated him. Seeing that he had a daughter, Captain Lu was really envious and couldn't wait to reach out to touch the blessing of this buddy.

Zhao Jianghong was happy with his eyebrows, but found that after Lu Yan congratulated him, he basically had no smile on his face. Instead, he seemed to be pressed on his shoulders, with a faint sad face.

He was puzzled. No matter how carefully looked at Lu Yan, he saw that this guy was in his thirties. Without the wanton youthful youth in his teens, he was not as proud and annoying at the age of 20. Lu Yan, 30, was calm and restrained a lot. His handsome face became mature and handsome, and he was majestic.

Lu Yan was dressed in a snow-white military uniform, and the sun shone on him. The red stars on his hat shining, reflecting bright light.

No matter how beautiful the light is today, Captain Lu's body is gloomy like raising mushrooms.

"Brother Lu, what's wrong with you?" Zhao Jianghong is in a good mood at this moment and is willing to call him Brother Lu.

When Brother Lu heard this name, he smiled and didn't smile. He took off his hat, and a whole handsome face was exposed to Zhao Jianghong's vision.

He patted Zhao Jianghong on the shoulder: "Let me get your blessing."

Zhao Jianghong was stunned and said, "What blessings do I have?"

"Your daughter-in-law has a twin sister."

"Yes."

"But she gave birth to a daughter."