Chapter 51-52

Chapter 51: Be jealous

"Have you ever played Hawk Catching Chickens?"

"Wow, I like to be an eagle best."

"Teacher Guagua, she..."

...

The words in Xiao Pangdun's mouth were like a laser gun. The trumpet squirted out, stunned Zhou Menglan's mother and son, and even Lin Yaoyang couldn't care about holding her thighs.

Let's go. Let go.

Brother Bing, who finally escaped the magic claws, no longer used it as a sculpture, and then happily changed his posts with the newcomer. "It's time to point."

This is not good on duty in the family home. I will meet many strange children.

"Are you going to kindergarten?" Lin Yaoyang couldn't believe it. His grandmother said that there was an old demon who couldnibalism in the kindergarten. The old witch thought about how to eat children every day. The old witch would also raise snakes and hisss at school...

"I'm going to see Mr. Guagua." Xiao Pangdun said very seriously, "I like kindergarten best!"

Because there are a lot of people in the kindergarten! Xiao Pangdun likes to be more lively!!! He likes to make friends of the same age and good friends all over the world.

"Red said he would bring gray to me."

Lin Yaoyang asked curiously, "What is gray?"

Xiao Pangdun was about to speak, but Chen Jingyi next to him tightened his face and pulled the little fat man. His voice was small and cute: "Let's go!"

"Go to kindergarten."

"Let's go!!!"

Chen Jingyi is very happy to meet Xixi recently. At the beginning, when they met, Xiao Pangdun had nothing to talk to him. Gradually, he was used to talking to this little fat man and liked him talking to himself.

But the little fat trumpet has never been just a cub to him.

Therefore, after Xixi came back, Chen Jingyi didn't like to go to kindergarten very much. As soon as he arrived at the kindergarten, the little fat man's trumpet would take care of every child. Humph, but Xiao Pangdun still likes to chatter with him the most.

Forget it at school. He is still talking to other children on the way. It's really annoying.

If you don't want to go to kindergarten, don't go.

Chen Jingyi dragged the little fat man forward and didn't want him to talk to Lin Yaoyang.

Chen Jingyi is much thinner than the little fat man. He has a small arms and a calves, and he can't pull the strong little fat piers, so he pulled with his hand and said, "Let's go!"

Unlike Xiao Pang's big voice, Chen Jingyi rarely speaks, and his voice is tender and cute, which is a bit like the cute sound of the little cute thing in the cartoon.

Qin Rou: "!!!!" Wow!!!

Qin Rou was almost determinated by the scene in front of her. I didn't expect her little nephew Chen Jingyi to take such an initiative.

In the past, he ignored Xiao Pangdun. Xiao Pangdun said a lot to him. Chen Jingyi just answered twice dullly. Now Xiao Jingyi actually took the initiative to pull him away and prevented him from communicating with other children.

Are you jealous? Why is there a tune of Shura Field?

A sentence jumped out of Qin Rou's mind:

Me and my Neptune friend.