Chapter 105-106

Chapter 105: Grilled Oysters

After Zhou Chunxiang returned home, she sighed several times.

Her husband Zheng Guang was peeling peanuts. Hearing Zhou Chunxiang's movement, he immediately turned around and asked her, "What's the matter? Did you go to the Lu family to see the play?

Zhou Chunxiang's expression was very mysterious: "Do you know what I just saw at the Lu family?"

Zheng Guang: "Your expression is like seeing a ghost."

"It's strange than seeing a ghost! The youngest son of the old Lu family is quite good to his daughter-in-law..."

"Didn't you say gunpowder barrels and chili?"

Zhou Chunxiang smiled and said, "Do you know what will become if you fried chili peppers in a powder bucket?"

"What is it going to be? That's not a hospital.

"It's fried into chili sauce, that's sticky."

Zheng Guang: "What are you talking about? What on earth did you see when you went to the Lu family?

"Let's go to the Lu family today and happened to meet the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law of Lao Ma's family. I didn't want to leave on the spot. I knew that something would definitely come..." Zhou Chunxiang told Zheng Guang all the cause and effect of the matter.

"You didn't see it. The little daughter-in-law ran away."

"She is a mother-in-law, which is really mean."

Zheng Guang: "Which family is such a mess. Endure it. The daughter-in-law of the Lao Ma family can stand it."

"That's right."

But I didn't expect that the old Ma family quarreled at night. Yang Yue packed up the burden and wanted to go back to his mother's house to live. He also said that she "I don't marry a sissy, and I won't be a eunuch's daughter-in-law."

But I heard the group of people around me... I don't know what to say?

The son of the old horse family, cowardly, is indeed a little cowardly.

Someone persuaded, "Xiao Yang, you are very angry. Don't talk nonsense. Where did you marry? Why is it the eunuch again? Can the eunuch have children with you? You also have a big fat boy."

"He is cowardly. He has no idea at home. This is not sissy. This is not the eunuch, the husband and wife..." Yang Yue was angry and poured out like beans.

Others listened: "..."

This, this... This little couple really lives a life. They don't know how to persuade them.

Her mother-in-law listened auspiciously, and she was even more angry: "What are you talking nonsense about? You little daughter-in-law, do you still want to turn upside down?

"Bah, you specialize in cowards, sissy, dead eunuch! I'm widowed and didn't go to your dead eunuch. Once a patient person breaks out, his strength is more dead than those who usually have bad temper, because they either do not attack. Once they attack, it must be the most decisive.

Years of grievances gathered on this day. Yang Yue didn't live with the dead eunuch. She originally had a job, but her mother-in-law didn't do it for her. She was required her to do housework and take care of the children at home, and also gave her work to her nephew, saying that it was for her own good and not to let her go out to work hard.

Yang Yue has had enough of these days. She used to endure it. She felt that her husband was a little sincere to her, but he was soft-hearted and could not stubborn with his mother.