Chapter 123-124

Chapter 123: Talents

Lv Qing opened a teahouse on the street, saying that it was a teahouse, which was almost equivalent to a roadside stall, but it was a little more formal than a roadside stall. There was a simple small house on the street, with a large iron boron shelf outside, and six or seven large round tables under the umbrella shed, which made up this. The simple street tea restaurant.

After applying for the certificate, it also came to hang up. As soon as you entered, you could see the words "Today's tableware has been disinfected".

Although Lv Qing's small roadside stall sparrows have all kinds of internal organs, they sell everything in the morning, middle and evening, selling tea, snacks, and steamed vermicelli roll and clam pollen in the morning. Qin Rou recommended an oven to put it in the store and studied croissants together. Therefore, this store not only sell steamed vermicelli roll and clam pollen, but also Selling croissants and milk.

At noon and evening, vegetarian fast food such as stir-fried noodles, stir-fried vegetables, eggs and rice are sold. Of course, guests can also order fried dishes alone.

Lv Qing, a small roadside, spread out, and there was an endless stream of people who came to eat in the morning, middle and evening. His cooking steamed vermicelli roll sauce was good, and many people never forgot the taste.

After Uncle Lv's small restaurant opened, the two little cousins, Xia Mingxi and Zhouzhou dumplings, often came to have breakfast, because Uncle Lv's steamed vermicelli rolls were super delicious.

Lv Qing will not charge them. The three children helped clean up the dishes and chopsticks. In addition to Lv Qing, he also invited a brother named Wang Ping to help.

Lv Qing made steamed vermicelli rolls for the three children, which was too large and sufficient, and the three little guys were particularly satisfied.

Qin Rou is also a steamed vermicelli roll. He simply gets up early every day. As long as she has time, he rode a bicycle from school to eat steamed vermicelli rolls, and then talked to her two sons. After eating, he rode a bicycle back to class.

After Lv Qing's store opened, Qin Rou took advantage of other people's east wind and sold some of his own things, such as Passion Fruit.

Now in their homes on the island, passion fruit is quite rampant. Qin Routuo's ripe people on the dock help bring passion fruit, coconut, green kumquat and yellow lantern chili sauce to sell.

Passion juice and coconut juice in Lv Qing's store, as well as green kumquat tea, sell very well.

The golden soup fat beef and golden soup pickled cabbage fish made of yellow lantern pepper have become the best in his store, causing many gluttons to form a group to eat.

Lv Qing, a roadside stall, can earn more than 100 yuan a day, and it opens smoothly.

Qin Rou often comes to help with three cubs. On weekends, he will also take her two daughters to go shopping with Lu Yan to eat, make toast for her daughter in the oven, and bake it while selling it.

Qin Rou's horn honey bean toast is very delicious. Sometimes hundreds can be sold a day. It's harder. Lu Yan will also come to help make some money for his family.

The sweet bean paste sisters were happy to eat buns, and even became a live signboard. They helped their parents sell bread. When they saw the beautiful little sisters eat, they also came to buy bread.

"Do you have so good bread? Where did you buy it?"

Lu Xuan, the third sister of Lu, often comes to Lv Qing's store. As for her, she doesn't come to help or make money. She comes to eat and drink as an uncle.