Chapter 81-82

Chapter 81: Able to sing and dance

At the end of the performance, Qin Rou got another enamel tank, which was available at the scene. After the end of the scene, she held the enamel tank in her arms and choked speechlessly.

Can I get an enamel tank every time I sing? The oversized one can not only hold water, but also serve dishes and steamed buns to boil instant noodles.

"Pin basin! Basin!!" With this enamel tank, the happiest ones are the two children.

Clustering around her legs, she shouted happily, "Pin盆!!"

Super like two of the seven dwarfs.

Their father, Lu Yan, came over and held the two dwarfs in one hand. Zhouzhou with a red rope on his wrist raised his hand to want his father's hat. Qin Rou took off the hat above Lu Yan's head and put it on it on Zhouzhou. She also took off her hat and put it on the dumplings.

At this point, it is finally evenly distributed.

"One person, one, are you satisfied?"

This is the difficulty of raising twins at home. The two brothers have one thing, and the other must also have something. Otherwise, the two people will make a lot of trouble. They should wear the same clothes as their brothers (brothers) and use the same appearance. If anything is different, they must ask, " Why is my brother like that? I'm not."

The two cubs raised their hands and touched the hat above their heads with a smile and smiled at their little white teeth.

But now the problem comes again. Mom earned only one enamel jar.

Zhouzhou: "I want a basin!"

Dumplings: "My basin!"

Qin Rou pinched the little faces of the two people and said helplessly, "This is my mother's basin."

Lu Yan smiled and said, "Dad also wants a basin."

Qin Rou stared at him and said, "Don't join in the fun."

The three fathers and sons are really, one big or two small ones are treasures.

"You two can't take this basin. Well, can my brother and brother work together to take it back together?"

After Qin Rou said this, the two brothers agreed, but the question came again. Who is the one with the "hand"?

"I want to catch my mine."

"Don't give it to my brother, mine!"

Qin Rou was annoyed. She adjusted the position of the enamel tank to point her hand at Lu Yan's chest. There was no one in the fairest way.

After raising two brothers, he is in mediation disputes every day.

"Let Dad's chest muscles take it up, just hold it, grab here in one hand, hold it in the other, and Mom take the lid of the cup, so that the four of us work together to bring the cup back."

"What about my aunt?" Xia Mingxi blisters aside.

Qin Rou: "Xixi, let's get the cup lid together."

Dumplings: "I want to get a lid from my mother!"

Zhouzhou: "I want my mother--"

Xia Mingxi: "..."

Qin Rou grabbed Xia Mingxi's hand: "Xixi, let's go first, no matter your uncles or three."

Two people, big and small, ran home with the lid of the cup, and the stinky boy gave it to the baby and their father.

Qin Rou and Xia Mingxi trotted a few steps, and behind them, Lu Yan held his two children in his arms and surpassed them with long legs.