Chapter 89-90

Chapter 89: Reasons

It took a few minutes from Director Sun to learn that Lu Yan submitted the marriage application report and she agreed? More than ten minutes?

How long did it take for Lu Yan to make the decision to submit the marriage application report? According to Brother Lu, he can't wait to get married on the spot.

They are in the flash marriage group.

Qin Rou didn't know how to answer. Sister Qin Mian smiled and said:

"My sister and my brother-in-law got married for more than ten days, which shocked my sister. As long as I look at the right eye, it will develop quickly."

"So do my brother-in-law and I."

"Really?" Ye Mingxiu nodded thoughtfully and found that Zhao Jianghong and I were not making rapid progress. People here got married after knowing each other for more than ten days.

"How many times have you seen? What did you communicate?"

Qin Rou said expressionlessly, "I met, watched a movie, and got married after the second meeting."

Qin Mian smiled and said, "After marriage, the relationship between husband and wife is sweet, and soon they will give birth to twins."

Ye Mingxiu: "..."

So is it that the progress of her and Zhao Jianghong is too slow? When they first saw the right eye, they got a certificate to get married.

"On the day you took your brother-in-law home, as soon as I saw you like that, I knew that you saw the right eye, and I was relieved."

Qin Rou: "..." Half of her sister was lame, and the other half had to admit that she was a little moved to Lu Yan from the beginning.

"Forget it, don't talk to me. If you have the ability, sister, talk about yourself. Why did you find your brother-in-law in the mountains?"

"Sister, you can make a movie about the story of you and your brother-in-law." For example, xx mountain love.

"The story of Lu Yan and I is the simplest. The leader introduced blind dates, marriage, and children with the army... The author didn't write it like this, and Mingxiu, you and Zhao Jianghong. Your story of your mistakes and turns is like the heroine in the novel."

Comrade Xiaoqin felt that his life was full of hero and heroine in various novels and stories, and her life was really too ordinary.

Ye Mingxiu quickly shook his hand: "No, that's not the case."

The three of them gathered together to chat for a while. Several children came back with an unfulfilled face. Zhouzhou and the dumplings rushed to their mother. The two little shabby boys were stained with mud, and only the dark and black eyes were darker than the black on their faces.

Qin Rou: "..."

When she felt that the two cubs were rushing at her in a trance, she said happily, "Mom, I'm back from picking up the garbage!!"

"Stop!"

When the two little mud puppies rushed over, Qin Rou asked them to stop, "Dirty little mud spirits one by one, stand up honestly, and your mother will get the towels and wipe it for you."

The little ones were punished honestly. Qin Rou fetched water, stained the towels, and cleaned the dark little monkey's face.

The stained soft face was rubbed by his mother, revealing the white and red skin underneath. The little guy also took the opportunity to rub it on his mother's hand.