Chapter 21-22

Chapter 21: Pot

Qin Rou decided to have a big job in the kitchen. She steamed it yesterday and boiled it today. The diet was too healthy. At night, she ate a little unhealthy and added some fried fried food.

Qiongzhou Island is not short of oil. There are more coconuts on the island, which means that there is also a lot of coconut oil. Nowadays, coconut oil is cheaper than soybean rapeseed oil.

Perhaps in the eyes of future generations, I always feel that coconut oil sounds very tall. In fact, in the 1970s and 1980s, coconut oil was a cheap oil that was too poor to eat.

It's like papaya at this moment. Before the merchant hype, the countryside often feeds pigs. At this time, the bananas on Qiongzhou Island are also used to feed pigs. In case of trouble, they all feed all pigs. The second brother eats delicious food and what to eat.

The coarse grains that were forced to eat at this time were sold more expensive later than fine grains, which can be described as the change of the times.

At this time, the oil on the second brother is the most expensive. After waiting for a few decades, I disliked that the oil on the second brother was too poor.

Qin Rou also heard several aunts recall the past, saying that her family was so poor that she could only eat coconut oil. Later, as soon as she smelled coconut, she wanted to vomit and resolutely didn't eat anything related to coconut. However, her daughter loved coconut juice, which made her sigh.

Coconut is indeed a good thing. Coconut juice is sweet, and the coconut meat inside can be squeezed. However, when I used to travel to the seaside, most people bought coconuts, but just drink some coconut juice. The coconut meat inside was thrown away directly, not to mention that many people thought that coconut only had coconut juice, ignoring the layer of fruit inside it. Meat.

This layer of pulp can also be squeezed. The coconut oil extracted is very fragrant, but coconut oil is indeed not suitable for consumption, because the coconut smell of the oil itself is too strong. When mixed with ordinary dishes, it is indeed easy to accept incompetence. In addition, when it frying things, the soot is too big and produces a lot of bubbles, which is not suitable. Stir-fry.

However, coconut oil smells good, and it is very suitable for making pastry oil and handmade soap.

The pastry with coconut fragrance will not be abrupt. Coconut handmade soap is also very pleasant. Coconut oil can also be used for hair care.

There is a bottle of coconut oil in the kitchen, which is given by the family courtyard. It is estimated that every family always has a bottle of oil. It is not a valuable thing. You can also refine the oil by yourself.

Qin Rou opened a smell and felt that it was easy for me to stir-fry vegetables. It was easy for Waterloo to use it if he was not careful. He would ask the local villagers on Qiongzhou Island to cook later.

She bought some soybean oil in Guangcheng. Lu Yan cooked it... No, he almost ran out of oil when he steamed, so she could be a little presumptuous when cooking.

Of course, Qin Rou doesn't dare to be too presumptuous. Oil is expensive. Be frugal!!

It's hard for a clever woman to cook without rice.

Except for seafood, eggs, sausages, seaweed, and there is not even green onions. Qin Rou is really bald in front of the current simple ingredients.

Make some simple dishes. Fortunately, there is seafood.

I won't eat steam today.

Qin Rou plans to make a garlic vermicelli scallop. Mung bean vermicelli was bought in Guangcheng. The quantity is really small. You have to save some food, and then make a seaweed shrimp slippery soup and oyster sauce.