Christmas Drama

I was completely torn when it came to hanging out with people.

For Christmas, I stuck with whatever since Jasmine was supposed to be going overseas.

I was planning to see Monse, who I haven't even talked to in forever.

I'm walking home from getting a gift for Monse when I see Jasmine walking from Ruby's house.

"Y/N! BABE!" Jasmine walked over to me. "I have to stay here because my passport expired so we're going to Monse's party." She said quickly. I nod and turn around.

While walking, Jasmine noticed I seemed a bit off. "Are you bummed that Jamal wasn't coming?"

"I didn't even expect him to consider coming." I answered. "Hm... Then what's up?" She asked. "Nothing? I'm cool." I said, smiling a little.

"Yeah, I guess. Is it about Monse?" I stayed silent which made up her mind. We got there and while going to sit down, Monse came over and greeted us. "Well, well, well, you look different."

"A good different?"

"Haven't decided yet."

"Yes a good different." I interrupted, and hugged Monse. "Sounds like you two need a drink, BRB." Monse walked off.

"Y/n! Kid, we haven't seen you in a while." Monse's dad called me over. I grinned and went over. "How've you been?"

"...I've been living." I answered with a small chuckle. "I know. I know. Dwayne told me even you, Ruby and Jamal have been a bit rocky." "Yeah, but not so much now-"

"Y/N! MONSE HAS AN OUTFIT EMERGENCY COME NOW, PLEASE!" Jasmine shouted. "Goodness. I'm sorry." I smiled and walked away to Monse's baby brother's room. "What is wrong with my outfit?"

"Nothing, you look great. I just can't deal with inquisition from Ruby's parents about our break up right now."

"Oh shit, I didn't know you guys broke up."

"And why would you? You've barely spoken to us in two years." Me and Jasmine sit down. "Did you and Jamal breakup too?" Monse asked me. "Girl, we were on an open relationship but it didn't work and we're complicated now." I answered.

"Open? Anyways, the phone works both ways."

"Ah? Alright bitch you got me, I guess we both been busy."

"And i'm really sorry about Ruby... and Jamal." We all group hug for a little. "So what's been going on?" "You want the whole low down since you dipped outta town?"

"Yeah lay it on me."

"Oookay. So, you left and Cesar got all up in the Santos and Y/n wasn't with that so she dipped on him, Ruby, Jamal, Y/n and I were cool til one day Jamal peaced out and for sometime Y/n did too. Next thing we know Jamal's playing football, those two are in an open relationship and every girl wanted to smash him. Then every girl was smashing him while Y/n was leading on- I meann going on dates with dudes who had tons and bitch I mean tons of money. Then Jamal ran against Ruby for class prez and called out a threesome we had-"

"Three? As in someone besides you, Ruby, and his hand?" Monse asked. "THATS WHAT I SAID!" I laughed. "No hands, just mouths."

"Ew!" Me and Monse said in unison. "Kissing! It was sorta fun but he wasn't into it."

"Ruby, not his hand. But it drove a wedge between us and we broke up and now I have no friends because I put my relationship above everything else."

"Uh?"

"You're a roommate and sister." Jasmine cleared up for me. "Andd scene."

"Okay, hilarious, but really what's going on?"