Baby Spooky

Everyone was at Ruby's house for dinner but I had some plans that were pretty important. According to Oscar I need a gang name to hide my identity. 

I got out of my school clothes and hopped into some more comfortable clothes.

^^^ Your outfit (You can change it if you want)

I went out of my room to see Oscar and two other Santos. Those two Santos happen to be my uncle and "cousin". 

My cousin, Donny was pretty...how do you say it... soft. He would pretend to be hard but he's a softy.  "Uh hey Tío, Spooky and Donny." I greeted kinda awkwardly. They stared at me. Oscar looked me up and down. 

"Sit." My uncle cleared his voice and breaking the silence. My uncle was pretty scary even Oscar is intimidated by him. I went over to the seat in the middle of Oscar and Donny.  They all stared at me.

 "Peachy." My uncle raised an eyebrow. "Huh?" I asked. "I think baby spooky." Donny suggest. "What?" I asked again. "Baby spooky is good. Tío you call her Peachy every time you see her anyway." Oscar chose. I looked at my brother. 

"The Santos are going to be calling you 'Baby Spooky' for now." He agreed. I nodded and got up. Once I started walking back to my room Donny got up and followed me.  

I closed my door and he opened it back up and closed it again. "So?" Donny spoke as I plopped on my bed. I turned to him. 

"Sooo what?" I asked with a slight annoyance in my voice. "You have a boyfriend?" He asked while sitting on the edge of my bed. "Yup." He sighed. "Did y'all... you know?" He asked. I looked at him. 

"What the fuck do you want? Don't you have yo girl to go bother? Get out my room." 

"I don't have a girlfriend anymore."

"Oh. What do you mean by anymore?" 

"I had a girlfriend but she broke up with me for  prophet who is in jail I think. She was cheating on me with him. The guy name was Larelle, or Latrelle, or something like that." He said. 

I covered my mouth. "Shit, um, that's fucked up."  My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw the group added Olivia to the group chat.

LA CREW

WHO?
Y/n um my quince is in a week
and we need help planning 😶

RUBY
Yeah we need to make it perfect!

ME 
And you think i can help how?

RUBY
Look Y/n, I get you don't like Olivia but
please do this one thing for her. 
You are one of the best party planners I know.
I mean her parents are deported and
they won't be here to celebrate it so please have a heart.

ME
Fine! Don't expect me to be
nice while i'm planning though.

OLIVIA 
Thank you!

ME
Yeah don't mention it. 

I turned my phone off. "Geez!" I huffed.  "Who was that?" Donny questioned. "My friend and acquaintance." I simply answered.

 He nodded, finally getting the hint and walked out my room. I laid back down and started listening to music until Jamal came running in my room. I jumped and looked at him quickly. 

"What the hell?" I looked at him. "Sorry but this is important." He uttered. "Lil' Ricky may or may not be dead. And we may have a lead on someone who knows him." 

He showed me a picture of his graze then zoomed into an address. 

"We have to go sometime tomorrow." I suggested. "But Ruby's forcing us to plan tomorrow." Jamal informed. "Fine, after that." 

"WOOOHOOOO! We should plan... Anything could happen."