Adventures of Swaggy J and Lil Pinky

I woke up to Jasmine's alarm beeping and her snoring through it. "Jas," I shook her. "Jas wake up." Jasmine pushed me back and turned around.

I inhaled deeply and continued to try and wake her up. "What?" She groaned after 7 minutes of me trying to wake her up. "It's time to get up bro," I said and got up. "Come onnn!" I pulled her arm trying to get her to stand.

"I got it. I got it. Go get a shower." Jasmine shooed me off. Once I got out of the shower I put on my clothes that were in my bag along with my shoes.

 Once I got out of the shower I put on my clothes that were in my bag along with my shoes

^^^Your outfit (Change it if you want; Keep the pink color though)

I went back to Jasmine's room. Jasmine told me what happened between her and Ruby so she was still a little bummed out which was easy to tell, also she basically forced me to tell her what happened at Jamal's house.

"Hey Jas, you think Cesar will be mad at me and Jamal?" I questioned as I stuffed my other clothes in my bag. "He shouldn't. I mean don't he and Mons get it on every now and then?" I nodded in response.

"Well then, that'd be hypocritical of him."

"That's the thing. He's a huge hypocrite sometimes." I sighed. "Listen, he doesn't control you, neither does Oscar. So relax. What's the worst they can do?" Jasmine thought about it then gasped. "Oscar would kill him, Cesar probably snitch to Oscar anyways." I told her.

"I totally just thought of that. I'm sorry." Jasmine apologized. I chuckled and shook my head.

"No need. It's not like I was a virgin in the first place." I laughed off causing her to look at me with a serious face. "Don't say it like that. Did you even tell Jamal the deal?"

I took my phone from the bed and shook my head. "Shouldn't you?"

I nodded, knowing that I should but how? "I don't know how I'd tell him. Be like oh yeah I didn't get jumped into the gang but insteaaad-"

"No! Just be calm with it. You know how he is. Also, you know you don't have anything right?" Jasmine checked. "Yeah. Trust me when I had the time I went to a doctor to make sure I was all good." I reassured.

"Good. You should tell him soon." Jasmine advised. "Of course I should."

| TIME SKIP |

"Let me introduce you to the artist formerly known as Lil Ricky, currently known as Father Goose. When he's not launching gangs, he's launching the careers of privileged preteens. Exhibit A." Jamal went through the slideshow.

We watched the Lunch Money video. "If Exhibit A isn't convincing enough, I give you Exhibit B." Jamal pressed the space key showing us new videos of Father Goose rapping.

"He can hide his face but not he can't hide his busted ass flows. See Addendum A and Exhibit B Lil Ricky's mixtape." Jamal put on music through a stereo.