Time For Fake IDs

Me, Ruby and Jamal were running in PE. "Mons', again?" 

"You aren't in this class." Ruby told her. 

"Officer Hammel said Latrelle is back to finish the job." Monse told us. "Wha-What?" I tilted my head. "Or for hood day! It's Prophets hood day this week." Jamal tried to make clear. "Latrelle's not back for some glorified block party. It's too risky. He's been put off. So if he has two bodies on his belt, the bodies that he missed he will redeem himself. We gotta give Cesar and Y/n cash so they can dip." We stopped running. 

"We can't!" Ruby said. "Not until it's clean." Jamal told her. I panted. 

What if I was his second body? I couldn't have been. I was supposed to be his friend, best friend at that. I would need to talk to him. I'll probably end up dead though.

 "Y/n!" Jamal snapped me back. "What?"

"You okay? You were like zoned out." Ruby said. "I'm fine." I said and went back to jogging.

| TIME SKIP |

CESAR
ICE might raid the church.

"I might raid the church Cesar is in." I told Jasmine as we got our food. "Damn boo." Jasmine shook her head as we walked .

 "Uh, I have something important to talk to you about." I looked at her. "This shit's my jam!" Jasmine commented as we got to the table and the Money Bunny jingle sung. 

"What are you doing?" Monse asked Jasmine. "Chopping it up and chowing it down with my crew. Is it my pits? I just switched to natural deodorant. I knew that shit didn't work." Jasmine sat next to me.

 "We need a rain check." Ruby tried. "It's nothing personal but it's personal." Monse sassed. "What's on the agenda? Cleaning some green?"

"How do you know?" Jamal panicked. I looked up and Jasmine held up a notepad.

 "What? I am visual thinker." Jamal defended. "Don't get your chonies in a twist. Ain't nobody worried about a few dollars." We stayed quiet. "It's not a few dollars?" She looked at me and I shook my head. 

"Are you guys involved with the Freeridge Savings heist? No! Don't tell me I don't wanna know. But what you should know is you don't wanna get involved in that shit. It's marked money." Jasmine informed us. "Thank you for that useless info dump but we need to get back to our crisis now. How are we gonna clean the money?"

 Jasmine started singing the Money Bunny song. Me and Jamal made beats and danced with her. Ruby started dancing with us too.

 "Money Bunny's a shitty company that takes advantage of people who have no other way to get money from one place to another. It's a racket and-- A great idea." Jamal and Jasmine stopped singing. 

"Yes! Outgoing dirty dinero, incoming clean clams! Minus their three percent fee, scrub a dub bitches!" Jasmine smiled.

 "I'm not following." Ruby shook his head. "Okay, uh, Say Jamal wants to help a certain fashion challenged friend buy new fits. Uh-Um Monse! Money Bunny takes his hundie and they give Jamal a code. Then Jamal gives the code to mono-boob Monse, takes it to the store and bam! She's got 100 bucks to ditch the sports bra and buy some lace. Underwire's your friend girl." Jasmine explained. I snickered a little. 

"But wire fraud. That's a felony that carries at least five years." Ruby informed. "I'm in." Monse said. "Me too." Jamal looked at me and nodded "Me... three?"  

Ruby stayed quiet.

"Do you want this nightmare to stop?" Monse asked. Ruby nodded. "Then we go big or Cesar and Y/n never goes home." Monse talked. "I'm in."

"Damn! You guys are ride or die! But you still got to be 18 to send and receive the dough, so you guys got some fake IDs?" Jasmine spoke. "I have mine-" I was going to say. "Wait! No, no, no! Don't tell me. I'm law enforcement." Jasmine blurted. 

"But you just taught us how to commit wire fraud." Jamal defended. "Because sometimes I like to get dirty and straddle things like the line. I'm a complicated woman, Jamal."

 "Which means you probably should know where to get a fake ID." Monse suggested. "No! No way. I don't" Jasmine grabbed her fake ID. "But Mona Mardukas has a guy."

| TIME SKIP |

"Nooooo!" Jamal screamed at the sight of Chivo. 

"Hey Chivo." I waved. He waved back. 

"You need two IDs?" He asked. "I texted you. We need three." Jasmine told him. "I only see two people." Chivo pettily spoke. "Ugh. Don't act like you don't see me standing here, Chivo!" Jamal scolded. 

"I'm ghosting you." Chivo childishly turned away. "Damn, you on Chivo's bad side." I laughed.

"Chivo? As in Chivo Chivo?" Monse questioned. "Yep." I responded. "No. Chivo as in Chivo Ramirez." Chivo corrected. 

"He's gonna play us." 

"Bye- Bye." Chivo was going to close the door. 

"W-W-Wait! Put the bad blood aside and think of all the referrals I've given you! First cousins alone, that gotta be over 100 people." Jasmine tried to persuade. Chivo went to close the door. "Wait no no no please. Help us." Jasmine pleaded. 

"Okay, under one condition." Chivo looked at Jamal and laughed. When it was time for Jamal's picture his name was Lou Sassole. Chivo took the picture. "What! I wasn't ready!" Jamal complained. "No do over." Chivo laughed. 

"What is this place anyway? I thought you lived in the Winnebago by your nursery." 

 "I do. This is my safe house. My house that is safe." Chivo replied. 

Jasmine took out a map and Monse circled the Money Bunny's. "Monse? Outside." Jamal rushed. After a few minutes I finally gathered the balls to talk. "Uh, Jas. Can we talk?" I asked. "What's up baby?"

Jamal and Monse came back and Jamal took Ruby and Chivo outside. "Uh, I need to move out." I told Jasmine. She looked at me. "What? Why?" She asked. 

"I can't keep you in danger and I'm pretty sure everyone knows where I stay now so if everyone knows then you and your dad are in just as much danger as Me and Cesar are in." I informed her. "Okay. Where will you stay?" Jasmine frowned.

"Me and Cesar will work it out." I smiled reassuringly. "You sure?" She asked. I nodded. 

"Chivo is letting Cesar stay here. And Y/n get packed cause you are staying here too." Jamal panted.

"Just in time."