Can't Fight Facts

Spooky, Jamal and I got to Chivo's house. "I'm not home." Chivo spoke from his doorbell after Jamal rang it multiple times. 

"Chivo, get out here!" Jamal demanded. "I'm not home." Chivo replied. "Where are you then?" I crossed my arms. "Somewhere." 

"Chivo, if you don't come correct I'm gonna break down this damn door." Jamal threatened. 

"We're on vacation in Havasu so whatever you want-" Jamal showed him the gnomie. "Uh oh." 

"Where's Lil' Ricky?" I interrogated. "I can't hear you." Chivo lied. Oscar came over. "Can you hear me?" 

"Chivo is not home. Please leave a message. Beep." Chivo imitated. "I don't have time for this shit. Tell us where he is!" Oscar ordered. 

"I'm- cutting out- I have bad reception- Love to talk more- Bye bye beep." Chivo imitated static. Jamal flicked off the doorbell and we caught up to Oscar. "He knows something." 

"Really? Of course he does! Stay in ya lane rookie!" Jamal took off the mask from his head. "You really like him?" Oscar said in a disgusted tone. "I mean, who wouldn't?" I giggled and ran to Jamal.

| TIME SKIP |

I woke up late as hell and didn't notice it until I check my phone. I quickly got dressed and ready for school and ended up just throwing things in my bookbag. 

^^^ Your Outfit (You can change it if you want)

I quickly grabbed a pop tart and nobody was home so I had to quickly run to school. 

| TIME SKIP | 

I was sitting with Jasmine at Lunch as she danced to the Lunch Money song. "Jas, how many times are you gonna listen to that?" I asked, laughing a little. 

Jamal and Cesar sat down next to us. "Have you guys seen this guera? She can't sing for shit but I'm addicted. It's like auto-tune heroin." Jasmine told the boys. "She's been listening to it alll fucking day." I groaned. 

"We don't have time." Jamal spoke quickly. "Because your music is so highbrow?" 

Jamal scoffed at Jasmine's words. "Don't pull no Kehlani dissertation on me, Jamal. I love her too but loving Queen Kehlani and tone deaf JonBenet are not mutually exclusive." Jasmine claimed. 

"That's not what he meant." Cesar stopped her. "It was. A little bit." Jamal pinched his fingers. I chuckled and turned to Cesar. 

"What Jamal is trying to stress is the urgency of our situation." Cesar said. "Uhn uhn don't do it! We shouldn't expose ourselves more than we already are. Telling anyone about our mission threatens our safety." Monse came into the conversation.